A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results

A/n: Ok everyone before I go working on the big event coming up let me get some things clear first. I'm sure most of you  have already noticed but the next big event in motion shall be a Good old Marvel vs Capcom styled end of the world thing. Why I am pulling this card out so early for those who are curious well I have my answer is simple; Capcom CUCKED us all infinite.The roster was laughably short and not unique. Their story was the only good thing to say about it (in my opinion)  They wasted a chance to bring back old series everyone forgot (Like Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Ghouls& Goblins,Final Fight.,Dark stalkers and most of all Asura's Wrath). I HATE it  and I mean when your previous game had a shit tone  more to offer you know  your game is a joke. I want to try and make the way Marvel vs Capcom Infinite SHOULD HAVE BEEN( Without making a whole new story).While I may not know the entirety of the lore of some the forgotten series above. I unlike Capcom in recent years  do this for YOUR sake.  I don't want to see such good series fade and die  unknown to the world. Too many series have suffered this and or only recently came back from that death. One of my biggest examples being King Of Fighters (THANK GOD IT'S BACK!).  With that out of the way  the main series featuring in the event are as followed.

DC

Marvel

DMC

Bayonetta

Resident Evil

Okami

Viewtiful Joe

Street Fighter

Final Fight

RWBY

King Of Fighters

Highschool Dxd

Asura's Wrath

Final Fantasy

Dark stalkers

Megaman

My hero Academia

Devilman

Ghouls &  Goblins

Demon Slayer

Neon Genesis Evangelion 

Ace Attorney 

Bleach

A/n: Ok now as for the Vote Results I was referring to. Before I left for me and my Friends Graduation party I left a simple vote. Should Y/n join the Avengers and you all made your choice. The result is he will but in the same manner as Batman is in the Justice league. So with that all said I shall see you all next time have a nice day!