Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain

3rd person pov

Y/n wondered through the forest as he grabbed Coyote-A and observed it.

Y/n: Nell  sure knows how to sell a guy on a weapon. Now then who to test this baby on?

Y/n smirked before jumping at out the way as something crashed to the ground.  As the hunter watched a man with a spider head  roar at him he chuckled.

Y/n: Nice costume pal but  I don't remember Goldblum looking like that in the Fly.

When the Demon charged at Y/n the boy spun out of the way  before noticed some liquid flying. Y/n laughed as he jumped over the liquid  then fired into the  trees. As a demon spider stared in disbelief he was blown to chunks by the bullet.

Y/n: Damn this baby sure packs a kick.

???: We knew you would come eventually Son Of Sparda.

Yahaba: My name is Yahaba and my partner  here is Susamaru

Yahaba: My name is Yahaba and my partner  here is Susamaru.  Our master Muzan has-

Y/n: Listen up I don't give a damn about your Micheal  Jackson cosplayer of a boss's plans.  I'm here because your causing business trouble for a friend. Now  unless ya want me to start the bullying with dirt the eyes; I suggest you leave now.

Susamaru: You've got a smart mouth I like that. How  about we play for a bit!

Susamaru smirked as  threw a ball at Y/n with great speed. Y/n remained disinterested before he caught it with a smirk. 

Y/n: Alright then I guess I can play a round or two. Catch!

Y/n threw it back  causing it to smash into her stomach and sending her flying. Yahaba cursed to himself before he tried to attack Y/n. Y/n  aimed Coyote-A  at the demon then fired blowing off his legs leaving him screaming.

Y/n: Sorry there buddy but I already deal with that  arrow  trick before.  I'll tell ya she turned into the worst  to the deadest mother of the year. Safe to say she wasn't causing her kid trouble ever again.

 Y/n noticed the hulking demon running at him. Without a once of care Y/n flung one of his gun behind him then shot him in the head surprising  the demons.