• 1

Sobs were heard in the lonely room, the shattering heart weren't heard but felt, year stained eyes, trembling lips Lisa just broke up with her first love, her first boyfriend, her first heart break

Sobs were heard in the lonely room, the shattering heart weren't heard but felt, year stained eyes, trembling lips Lisa just broke up with her first love, her first boyfriend, her first heart break. She saw him with a girl, kissing her and touching her intimately.

She curled up like a shrimp as waterfalls fall into her eyes, it was a painful sight. She has been like this for 3 days straight refusing to eat, and cry her ass out every night. She always thought.

Am I not enough?

Did I do something wrong?

Did he really love me?

He promised her he will make her happy and love her only, but he was tempted and leave her in agony. A knock was heard that resonated to the whole room.

" Lali "

A soft voice was heard, the worry cannot be masked , it was gentle and sweet. Eunha, one of her best friend, the cute and caring euneun. She lived together here in a dorm with other 2 other people.

She kept silent but the sobs somehow broke free making the person behind the door furrow her eyebrows And her lips curved down, feeling uneasy making her, fidget her fingers.

" Come out now, you need to eat "

"Btch that won't work"

She heard another voice, she knew that very well. Yeri, that girls mouth don't have a break, her words are like knife's stab into your heart, but even so she was the sweetest . She heard a bang on the door, it almost sounds like she's destroying it.

" BTCH HE DON'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS GET THE FVCK OUT OF THIS ROOM! "

Hearing her say that she sniffed and recollect her words, and then she realized... It was always her who reach out for him, it was always her who contact him, even setting the place on their date while 'he' was always busy. It was always her.

How stupid can she be, she's a fool and now tears fall into her eyes again thinking how can she love a man like him, such an embarrassment.

" LALISA ANH!! OPEN THE FVCKN DOO- WHAT " she heard yerim shout again but was interrupted. A soft and elegant voice was heard.

" Lalisa... Stop crying he's not worth it " she said in a calm tone, Tzuyu. A refined lady from a rich family but even born with a gold spoon, she was humble and will do anything for her friends, probably the most calm person if ever there's an apocalypse. Everything is calculated in her mind.

" I-im okay " she voiced out in a small voice.

" A-are you really okay, I cooked your favorite food come out" eunha said.

"STUPID BTCH DONT CRY ON A CLOWN, ITS HIS LOST MF"

"I'll treat you, c'mon it's been three days"

Overwhelmed by the care of her best friends, she cried tears of joy again. She sat up on her bed and look at her face in the mirror infront of her. Who is this? It was not her. Lalisa is strong she cannot be defeated by any man.

She decided to dress up and fix herself.
She was better than this. He doesn't deserve her. She was perfect and he's blind.

A sense of relief sighed out on the three pretty girls's outside lalisa's door, as they heard the water drops pitter pattering, the sound of shuffling and click-clacks, Lisa's sweet humming voice in the shower was clearly heard. She's okay, They thought and smiled to themselves.

They are definitely gonna kill that son of a btch.

-unedited-

Hello there! It's my new book I hope
I wouldn't unpublish it like 'Celine' lol,
This book I probably would update slow here, and the chapters are gonna be short.
Thank you so much for reading it and I hope you support it! what I mean is comment and vote lmao byeee~

𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆  𝐒 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍
✈︎