• 10

He heard another scream, causing Jungkook to frown even more, he's outside the delivery room pacing back and forth, that's right he's precious Lisa is giving birth to their angel

After meeting up 2 years ago they didn't hesitate to get married immediately, they didn't wanna waste time after being away for years.

Finally after a long time the doctor came out with a smile. However Jungkook was still worried and grabbed him.

"Is my wife okay??"

"Yes Mr. Jeon, your wife and your 'son' are okay."

Hearing his words he gave a sigh in relief with tears falling in his eyes.

-

He grabbed Lisa's hands and intertwined it into his and kissed her forhead "good job darling, you did great" he whispered gently.

The door opened with a click before he pulled away and look at the nurse pushing their angel.

"Ah! My grandson is here!" Exclaimed mama jeon, before carrying the baby gently, rocking him back and forth. "Kookie he got Lisa's eyes while he got your nose, he will definitely grow up handsome!!"

"Mom how do you know that?" Jungkook chuckled "he's features aren't even clear yet" mother jeon smiled.

"Jungkook do you wanna hold it?"

Jungkook flinched and started to panic.

"Mom, not now what if I hurt him?"

"C'mon why would you hurt him, open your arms"

Shaking slightly, he froze when the baby was in his hands before relaxing and hugging him slowly and gently before giving a big grin, he felt tearing up when he saw their baby opening his eyes and giving a slight smile.

This is what Lisa woke up too, she felt her heart filled with warmth at the scene infornt of her. "Jungkook" she called out with a small and hoarse voice, she was tired. Nonetheless he still heard it and turned around looking straight at her eyes.

"Lili our baby is beautiful"

Lisa giggled "give me the baby", laying him on top of her chest, the baby gave a big smile as of knowing he's in his mom's arms. Jungkook hugged them both happiness was evident in his eyes.

"What should we name him?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa looked at him and gave him a smile before caressing the little buns face.

"Lijun" the baby looked at her with bright eyes.

" Li as powerful and jun as king"

-

"Hey! Eunli can you hurry up!"

"Wait a minute oppa I'm still finishing up my make up" she groaned while putting her lipgloss.

"Damn it are you going to a fashion show?! We are taking a family picture dumbass"

"Brother I'm already making my make up simple now shut up"

Lisa chuckled at their kids bantering, she felt her hands being hold and looked at the love of her life, even if years has passed the way he looked at her never change it was like looking at his whole world.

She's so happy. Happy with him.

"I love you" Jungkook said.

"I love you" she gave him a kiss on a cheek, while Jungkook grinned and kissed her on the lips.

"Mom and dad control yourself!" eunli said making them laugh loudly.

"C'mon you two, time to take a picture" Jungkook said stretching his hands for jeonsan to take. I looked at my remedies and thank god for giving me such family. As I look at the camera and smile.

My heart said. I'm happy.

"When love is real, it will last forever. Just like how juanito waited for Carmelita, If a person truly loves you, no matter how long it takes that person will wait for you. Love isn't always a happy merry go round, it's a rollercoaster ride."

-END-

YALL IM HERE OFFICIALLY ENDED!
OHMYGOD I CANT BELIEVE I TOOK 1 YEAR TO FINISH THIS SHORT STORY LMAOO
I know there's alot of loopholes, this is supposed to be long but I realized I'm not good those things so here is it. It's more like a oneshot divided lol anyways thank you for supporting this story love lots! I'm kinda satisfied? I hope you are too anyways goodbye!!!