• 4

Everyday Every night, I keep thinking of you, missing you

Everyday Every night, I keep thinking of you, missing you... Do you still remember me? Have you forgotten about your promise? Love when will you comeback?

-

Squealing was heard across the room as Lisa told her what happened to their date last night, it's been weeks since jungkook started courting Lisa. For Lisa jungkook was so sweet and gentle it always soften her heart when he do little things to her like Senting her good morning, good night every single day, those little details he does for her make her blush at the thought of it, she didn't even think about her ex or mourn over her heartbreak, well for her why would she waste her time?

Jungkook was that typical ideal boyfriend you wish, the type of person you can't easily let go, maybe she was lucky having jungkook's eyes on her.

-

"Where did you first see me gguk?" She asked on the man infront of her while sipping on her chocolate frappe. Jungkook brought her to a cafe who makes good drinks and pastry's

"You really don't remember?" He chuckled as he wiped the little whipped cream on the side of her mouth making Lisa slightly blush getting even redder looking like a tomato head when jungkook licked his thumb that has the whipped cream he just wiped. Looking at the blush on her face he grinned wildely.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever sweetheart?" He teased acting like he doesn't know the reason why she blushed and grabbed her forehead putting it into his, smiling softly looking at her beautiful godly face "hmm your not hot tho?" He leaned in more to check her 'temperature'.

Lisa's felt her heart stopped when she saw his handsome face so close to her, his deep black orbs shining brightly as he looked at her hazel one scanning her face thoroughly, with his gentle slightly deep voice echoing in her ears she pushed him slightly and covered her red painted face.

"Don't do that again you bastard" she glared at him but jungkook just laughed loudly she looked to cute with her puffed cheeks and squinted eyes. "What? I didn't do anything I just merely checking your temperature" he said his mouth twitching into an arc. Lisa stomped her feet "shut up" jungkook giggled and pinch her chubby cheeks "your so cute" she slapped his hand away and crossed her arms

"Hey you didn't answer my question" he leaned his back and smiled at her then shook his head.

"I can't forget that day at all... but it seems like you forgotten about it already"

"I really don't remember.." she pouted at him "it's okay"

-

The leaves of shades orange, red, yellow was scattered along the roads winter was coming. Lisa skipped along the pool of leaves smiling widely.

Squatting down as she grabbed a handful of leaves then throwing it up making it look like a sweet confetti, twirling along the wind as she close her eyes with a smile loving the feeling of it falling in her face, she gave a deep sigh she really love autumn.

Unbeknownst to her a pair of eyes was looking at her, while she was enjoying herself with a beautiful smile on her face, he stopped midway across her, studied her face with a smile on his face without his notice.

He tucked his hands in his uniform pocket flustered when he found himself staring at his beautiful hazel eyes he was caught in that galaxy not even once he swept his brown orbs away, she suddenly smiled he felt his heartbeat stop.

"Oh looks like we study on the same
school, ANNYEONG SUNBAENIM" she gave a sweet smile and bowed. Hearing her sweet and cheery voice. He felt his ears flush. Who knew that on that day onwards that stranger will be an important person to each other.

-

" Oh it's you?" Lisa looked at him shock and puffed her cheeks, jungkook chuckled and ruffled her hair.

" Lisa... i fell for you on fall "

-
Hellooooo guys thank you for 300+ reads I didn't expect it to get that with just 3 chapters here's an update everyone have a good day bye~
-