• 6

Jungkook held her hand tightly as the walked through the school's track and field,  he can finally call her mine

Jungkook held her hand tightly as the walked through the school's track and field,  he can finally call her mine. He looked at the girl who was smiling widely sipping on her strawberry milk, she looks so cute and lovely. No wonder he fell for her.

He remembered after he saw her under the falling leaves, the image of her smiling exactly like how she is now seemed to be pinned on his mind and has no intention of leaving. Those sleepless night just thinking about her pretty face, damn he fell inlove at first sight and her being everywhere didn't help at all, passing by each other was a coincidence. At the canteen, the hallways, the library, the soccer field, the school gate, he found himself looking forward on seeing her even just for a mere second.

He never felt this way, hell he didn't even expect he would simp for a girl. Time passed by he got to know almost everything about her, her likes, her dislikes, her little habits, he found everything about her perfect. Imagine the heartbreak he felt when he found out she had a boyfriend, he remembered how moody he was for more than a month, but knowing that-- it didn't stop him from admiring her, the only difference is he's admiring her from afar.

Girls who likes him was never short he can move on about Lisa and find someone new but here he is an idiot continuously falling for her. When he found out her boyfriend was cheating on her he was so angry he beat him up, he was so lucky, he had the gem but he let her go for a stone? He felt mad yet happy too that means he has a chance.

So he mustered up his courage and confess to her and now look at him. Holding the hands he once wished to hold, embracing the girl he loves when he only once wondered how she felt like in his embrace, he can kiss her whenever he wants when he only dream about it, he can do that because he is her boyfriend now. He felt so proud.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His thoughts was cutted off with a sweet voice, he looked at her shy face that made his smile wider. He caressed her plump cheeks pinching it slightly, putting a slight peck on her button nose, hugging her tightly burying his head on her neck sniffing her jasmine scent.

"Lili I feel so happy" Lisa hugged his neck playing with his hair gently her heart warmed so much she felt she's gonna cry, she closed her eyes breathing the comforting scent he provided. "Baby, I'm happy too".

Jungkook looked up at her beaming "I'm glad that you are" a small giggle errupted her small mouth, she found their posture funny jungkook was tall so he was leaning down venting his knees just so he could snuggle on her neck he was so cute.

"As long as you are with me I will be happy"

"Then let's be together for a long time Lili"

"Promise me that you will never leave me"

"I never thought of Leaving you"

"Promise me" Lisa said sternly

"I promise you" he smiled at her lovingly, his eyes showed that his sincere, that what he promised will never be broken his eyes that made her feel reassured. He leaned closer and sealed their promise with a sweet passionate kiss.

-unedited-

A short chapter for everyone sorry for not updating I was too lazy and to the readers here I'm planning on focusing on this story but don't expect for frequent updates tho anyways thank you for reading this story have a good night and goodbye~

AND TO OUR LITTLE ONE HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! JUNGKOOK PROMISE ME YOU WILL SMILE, LAUGH AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS. LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT IT I LOVE YOU MI CASA ♡︎