• 9

The crisp of the grass was heard as the heavy footsteps walk through the path of memories, his fist tightening at the bouquet of pink roses she loves, it's been six years my love

Are you still waiting? Or Did you gave up already? Well even if you did I'm the one to blame, I mean it's been six years. I left you without a proper goodbye, just a hug with my reasons untold. If I.. if I could bring back the time I wouldn't let you go, how foolish of me to make you wait and leave you alone. But nonetheless I'm still walking through this curtains of flowers, the entrance to our secret spot. Hoping you would still be there waiting for me.

Lalisa my first and last love.

The girl I admired for years, the first girl I pursued and the first girl who made me feel special with those little things. Love I'm here now, are you still there?

You never left my mind even a second while I was away, I am determined to marry you. I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to grow old with you while watching the leaves fall on autumn day, just like the day we first met.

Entering the little spot filled with memories, tears fell onto my eyes. It's been so long looking at the empty spot I couldn't help but lose hope. Those thoughts of you getting married or possibly having another lover other than me is making me crazy, the thought of you giving up.. I mean can I can't blame you for that, it's hard to stay inlove after all.

I traced the carved J&L on the maple tree, I remember the day we carved this, our childish mind believed if we did, we will stay forever together. I remember when we promised that when we grow old and died we would bury ourselves here cause everything about this place is about us.

I clenched my hand No, let's wait a little longer.

I placed the basket full of food I made and placed the picnic blanket on the grass preparing everything cause I'm sure once she comes here she will get hungry. I wonder Did she miss my cooking?

Hours passed the foods are getting cold, the sky is turning orange, I sighed I expected this but It still hurts.

I get up and smiled as I packed the foods again putting it back on the basket, after I fold the blanket I looked at the pink roses I bought and gave a sad smile, I stood up and looked at the maple tree, I flinched when I felt a leave fall on my face.

"Looks like it's autumn again" I mumbled.

With nostalgia and thoughts gushing to my head I frozed when I heard the voice I longed to hear.

"Love?"

Am I hallucinating??

"Jungkook-ah?? Love is that you?"

I felt my eyes reddened again as I slowly turned to look at the owner of the voice. She's here.

"Y-yes" I felt myself choking in tears as I looked at her face, she's still as beautiful as ever, in a second I let go of the things I'm holding rushing to her, hugging her tightly.

"I miss you" I said

"I-i miss you too" she said

I felt her arms wrapped around my neck tighter and heard her sobbing, I caressed her hair. Hugging her tighter.

"What took you so l-long?? D-do you know how h-hard i-it is?"

"I'm sorry Lili, I'm sorry" I wiped the tears on her face.

"You could have called me!! What is your cellphone used for?" I lightly chuckled, I looked at her pouting lips, not having the patient to wait I clasped her neck and kissed her lips slowly and passionately, pouring my emotions the longing I felt through those years of separation, I felt her hands held mine and kissed me back.

"Shh my love I'm here now, I won't leave you again"

-unedited-
Yow guys this book is ending the next chapter is epilogue is it okay??