• 8

Walking through the path of memories she held the picnic basket in her hand tight

The happiest moments of her life rushing to her mind well the sad ones can't be ignored too.

"Lili I need to leave" he caressed her face gently as he looked at her with watery eyes. A sense of panic swallowed her whole being.

" What do you mean? A-are you breaking up with me?" Her voice was quivering as she choked in her sobs, no she can't lose him.

Jungkook rushed to hug her and buried his face on her neck holding her tightly while shooting his head "No No No No what are you talking about I'm not breaking up with you I just need to leave"

"Why?" tears fell in her eyes.

"M-My father needs me" Lisa calmed down.

" Lisa, I don't know when I will be back but always remember that I love you"  he kissed the tears in her eyes.

"I love you too" she clutched his shirt tight.

"You will always be jeon jungkook's woman." She slightly smiled.

"I will always be jeon jungkook's woman."

The usual ding of the message notification was heard as Lisa bit her lips hard, she looked at his ashen face engraving it on her mind.

She knows that he needs to go now.

Her bright eyes met his deep ones inching closely to each other their lips touch, tounges tangled up, all the pain they're feeling was poured into the kiss.

Jungkook hated the fact that he can't do anything.

He kissed her one last time. His tears finally fell, he will miss this, her hugs, her kisses. Her.

He let go of her reculantly and turned his back but the hand that clasped his tightened, it hurts to leave her.

Jungkook looked at Lisa with a smile and intertwined their fingers. Hugging her again sniffing her scent before he finally left.

Leaving Lisa crouching, crying silently.

She still remember that day clearly, Lisa gave a deep sigh as she stopped at the entrance of their secret spot she felt a shiver run from her spine.

Sigh, I'm here again.

She looked at the sticky note in her hands she found on her locker as her sobs echoed to the hallway .

-

May 19, 2015

𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

Lisa  wait for me.

        - jk

-

Her tears gushed out of her eyes, she felt overwhelmed with emotions. It's been 6 years love are you here now? If I open this curtain can I see you standing with that usual smile and gentle gaze?

-unedited-

Here's a short update y'all , this is ending soon lol I feel like it's too rush Don't ya think?