• 2

-

-

"Eat more" eunha said as she put some braised ribs in my plate "yoww thwee bwest" I said slightly incoherent because of my full mouth. "Don't talk, you might choke" tzuyu reminded and I gave an okay sign with wink.

"So..." Yeri started crossing her arms and smiled. But she's not smiling because she's happy, I furrowed my eyebrows I Know that face . "How do we kill Youngjae?" She said with a big smile that I choked, she's planning to kill my ex.

"I made plans already, first I got a video where he was making out with his brief, he was probably drunk that time" I stared at them dumbfounded, tzuyu... The most rational in the 3 of us is participating??

" TzuTzu, YeYe, LiLi , I wrote an article already about his cheating, I'll publish this article anonymously. It will be a big scar on his reputation as that gentle loyal btch" she laughed loudly.

" What do you think your doing?" Yeri said with a cold face I sighed with relief thinking they won't continue it. Eunha And Tzuyu frowned. " Don't tell me your backing out" euneun said with furrowed eyebrows. Hearing what she said yeri sneered.

" ME?? Backing the fvck out btch IM.NOT.A.FVCKN.COWARD no way in hell I'm gonna let that mf go " she banged the table with her palms, her eyes said murder  "WHAT I MEAN IS THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH" I frowned and facepalmed.

"Guys it's okay, revenge is not an answer" I said smiling at them softly telling I'm okay, it's fine.

Tzuyu looked at me and a smile was painted in her luscious lips. "ofcourse sweetheart revenge is not an answer" hearing her answer I almost cried in happiness, he cheated on me yes and I'm thankful I found out about it, that means I can let go of that one toxic person in my life, but my girls thinks the opposite.

Although he did those things he once made me happy, made me feel love so I'll let him go and just move on it would be such a waste of time to even think or do a revenge, in short I'm just lazy.

I gave a big smile that soon became a straight line, when tzutzu said the other half with a smirk on her pretty little face.

"Revenge is not an answer because for Chou family it's a fvckn will and I say no one. No one should mess with me, my family or my friends cause I'll pay a double price. I said what I said "

-

GotemtEa1234

가을 UNIVERSITY'S GENTLE CHARMER
IS A CHEATER?! GASP

As you all know this guy is dating the campus hottest girl but while I was partying I came across him partying with a girl they were friends since childhood Lisa loved him yet he betrayed her sigh Lisa be strong!