• 7

"Alfred Wegener is a German meteorologist and geologist who propose the continental drift theory

"Alfred Wegener is a German meteorologist and geologist who propose the continental drift theory..." The professor said explaining who is the person in the presentation, bored out my wits I looked at the field with students playing soccer, my classroom was located on the 3rd floor giving me a wonderful view moreover my seat was near the window on the last row.

Seating in daze I saw someone waving on the window with a big bunny smile, my eyebrows furrowed confused, what are you doing here I mouthed looking at the professor if he noticed.

"Go out"

Lisa "..."

"Faster before the teacher notices"

I glared at him glancing at the teacher anxiously "Are you out of your mind?" Jungkook just smiled signing her to go out slowly. Lisa glared at him once again before grabbing her back pack tip toeing out of the classroom.

"Miss Lalisa where are you going?"

Turning at the professor wide eyed she felt her blood run out of her body as she ran out of the classroom grabbing jungkook's hands running through the hallways, hearing the shouts of the bald professor.

"This is all your fault!" Lisa scoffed at jungkook but the smile on her face was noticeable, while jungkook grinned and intertwined their fingers guiding her to the rooftop.

They felt the breeze as they reached their destination the weather was perfect, the clouds was looking so fluffy it felt cool. Lisa's eyes shined as she saw foods inside the greenhouse, at the middle where the bench was situated a foldable table was seen with lots of delicious food on top of it.

" You did this?!" She looks at jungkook eyes bright as she squealed. He nodded and ruffled her hair, Lisa smiled big and hug him tight burying her head on his chest, she loves him so much.

It was a picturesque scene, in the middle of the greenhouse two people inlove are laughing and chatting happily, the look in their eyes was filled with doting and fondness you can see that they really love each other.

"Jungkook in the future let's buy a house filled with flowers"

"Okay"

"You should always cook Delicious food for me"

"Okay"

"You should never leave me"

"Okay"

"I should only be the love of your life"

Jungkook caressed Lisa's cheek softly with a lovely smile on his face, "you will be the only woman I will love" Lisa leaned in to his touch, it seems like the smile on her face would never go away.
-

"Lali look here" the sound of a camera click was heard, the girl in the photo smiled widely as the boy captured her every single detail. She is the definition of beauty. He was in dazed, he can't believe this woman was his.

Looking at his starstruck expression Lisa shyly bit her lips and snatch the camera pushing the record button. Sitting on his lap, jungkook put his arms around her waist like an instinct. Giving him a peck on the cheek she laughed loudly when she saw his tinted cheeks.

"Mr. Jeon why is your cheeks so red"

"It's because the most pretty human being I've ever seen gave me a kiss Ms. Manoban"

Giggling at his words he grabbed his neck and whispered "That pretty human being would like to give you a kiss again Mr. Jeon"

"Only if she agrees to be Mrs. Jeon" he smiled at her gently poking her dimples .

"Okay husband" a beautiful laughter was heard as the cute girl kept giving him a kiss everywhere his face. They hope this moment would last forever.

-unedited-

Hello! This book is short so I think the ending is near, I badly want to finish this book so I can start the others, thank you for reading and please comment I appreciate it if you do goodbye~