.28. Mysterious Knows My Name

Today wasn't a lovely day like you could describe in a novel,and unlucky me isn't the protagonist, so I had to repeat that stupid phrase once again.

"Glory and blessings to the sun of the Empire"

"Every one sit" Ordered his majesty,

As i sat, I couldn't talk to father, as he was also silent. Eldred was by his side and me between Evan and Enrad's seats.

"Estelle do you feel comfortable?"

"yes" Please don't talk to me.

that was it until my savior came

"Lady Castillo the Emperor wishes to see you" Said a knight

"yes, lead me the way"

"be careful"

"I will"

And i fled from the family, seriously how old does he think I am? 

well you are twelve. sarcastic brain

"Lady Estelle you're here, come sit near Aristia"

"!-Your majesty i-"

"hum? is there a problem?"

what's with the royal family cutting people off? And yes the problem is your son. He was looking annoyed and somehow i almost forgot i scolded him, wait no fuck that i insulted him,

"No your majesty"

and i sat besides Aristia

This was somehow the worst view as it was directly facing the Archdukes' sitting spot with his duplicates, and they are the last thing i need to see right now.

"So how are you doing these days? i heard you came to have a boat ride with the prince, did you enjoy it?"

"...well"

"it was quite interesting" Ruvellis' answer left me shook

was that a threat? cause he didn't look the slightest amused with that smile and what he said

"Is that so? then I'm sorry that you'll have to watch the show without your family's company. that reminds me, house Monique has very few members it's only you and your father"

"ah..." Aristia couldn't know what to reply as his majesty continued

"Hmm, I feel sorry that that young woman passed away so early."

I feel like this isn't my cup of tea so i should just focus on the stage, and I saw it.

In the midst of the clapping audience, I saw a color.

Straight brown hair that fell so elegantly on her shoulders, colorful bright green eyes and her straight back covered with a white blue dress, decorated with,a dark blue ribbon.

_

"And finally the future sun is to succeed his noble blood"

It had been a while since Act 3 started and i can only focus on the show, shooting slight glances at the lady on the third sixth row.

"Thanks to God's warm consideration of the son of tomorrow. He gave him a noble fiancee. May God bless the child of God's prophecy!"

oh right! the chandelier then falls at this part right?

"oh but what's this! another child of the prophecy!? a new blessing to the empire! may god bless the second child as the two unite!"

what in the hell?

This wasn't what was supposed to happen! did they modify the script? but was such a thing possible? especially on the emperor's 25th anniversary without his consent?

unless

the emperor accepted it himself...then...

*Smash!*

The chandelier fell, leaving the crowd with a few gasps.

"Your Majesty, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Are the prince and his fiancees fine?"

The emperor was calm and collected as though he had expected it to happen.

"As the noble Sun and precious Moon attend here today, even the bright chandelier is trembling, shy of its light. May glory be bestowed upon His Excellency, as well as the Sun and Moon of the future! "

The theater resounded with a storm of applause. The man who dominated the stage bent over and announced the resumption of the play. Was it because of his remarkable showmanship? Nobody seemed to care what happened a moment ago.

But I had remarked something, the cheerily grin and amusing glances cast upon me by the green eyed lady, i saw it all. 

Just who is she?

And why is she so...

Mysterious?

_

"good show"

"did you enjoy it"

Greetings and farewells were holding us back from leaving the hall and I was just aiming for talking to her.

"Estelle are you okay, do you want to leave?" Asked the Archduke

"Yes, I'm cold"

"Prepare the carriage at once!" Eldred ordered

"Don't worry we'll be leaving in a minute Elly" Enrad comforted,

"yes"

As the cold breeze caressed my hair, I was suddenly embraced with the warm interior of the carriage, the rest walking in later, no one saying a thing.

I snorted internally,

Even after my death I'm still cold towards you.

As i rested my head reminiscing about my life, the figure I had been searching for appeared through the window, smiling warmly at my pitiful sight.

Her mouth parted for a bit, shaping words with her lips, I could tell what she said even with the distance between us.

'Estelle '

It was my name after all.