~C h a p t e r 8~

Hey guys! I havent uploaded as fast as i usually do, and im sorry. But guess what I've been working on?! my other story He's the sex God...!! if you havent already checked it out, dooo iiittt!! Anyway, for the people that read it and have been totally mad about me not updating, I'm probably updating this weekend!! How excited are you?! Anyway, here's this story...(: enjoy...

His Favorite Girl[A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 8

I woke up in the morning with a start. Did Lindsay ever leave last night? Oh crap...Cayden....Oh well. I was too tired to get up anyway. Besides, I'd step on Alex who was sleeping peacefully on the makeshift bed. I squinted at the clock on my bedside table. 7:45?! In the morning?! That was WAY to early for me. Sleeping in is like, a part of me. That's why I love the summer. That and swimming of course. Just as I closed my eyes to sleep in for at least three more hours, My phone made it's annoying buzzing/vibrating noise on my bedside table. Who the hell is texting me at 7:45 in the morning? I groaned and grabbed my phone. Of course, Justin would....Ugh...

Good morning! Did I wake you up?If I did, then HAHA! ur still up for 2nite, rite? Hope u r! See ya @ 7:)

Of course, I had to crack a smile. Justin always got me to do that. But, I still hate that teen pop sensation. He was just a friend. I hit reply.

Morning, I was already up so u didnt wake me, much to ur dismay, rite:) Yep  guess im still up for 2nite. Commence Operation Fall 4 Bieber:)

I clicked send and groggily got out of bed, careful not to wake Alex. I sauntered into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and realized that I forgot to take off my makeup from last night. I guess it wasn't too bad, considering I wasn't wearing too much yesterday anyway. I turned on the hot water of my shower and stayed under for a long time, feeling relaxed and not stressed about this whole Justin "Do I actually like him" mess. I can't believe I'm actually hanging out with Bieber later. I never thought that I would seriously do this, considering I've always dissed him and stuff. What would all his fans think of me? What about his paparazzi that follow him, stalking his life?  There's no doubt I'll be in the upcoming tabloid. I can see the headlines now: "Justin Bieber, teen heartthrob, hanging with mystery girl?" Again, I let my thoughts get the best of me. I shut off the water that was now getting a bit cold and quickly dried myself off, desperate to know who long I was in the shower. I opened my bathroom door quietly, knowing, Alex may still be sleeping. To my surprise, she wasn't in her makeshift bed. I glanced at the clock. 8:52. God, I gotta stop taking long showers and wasting water. I should really install a clock in the bathroom! I bounced downstairs eager to get food in my stomach. As I walked into the kitchen, I noticed Cayden at the oven, whistling. Hmmm...Cay never cooks...Lindsay must still be here. But it smelled amazing as I approached him. I tapped him on the shoulder, making him jump a bit.

"Morning!" He said brightly, turning back to the stove. I mumbled a coherent "morning" and made my way toward the fridge in need of some orange juice. Then it dawned on me.

"Cayden, where's Lindsay?" I asked, suddenly, turning to face him. He suddenly became bashful, turning red. I gasped.

"You didn't.....Did you?" I asked, ready to slap him. He spoke up quickly.

"Of course not Maddie! I'm 17, definitely not old enough....She did stay the night though...." He trailed off, his voice an octave lower.

"So you slept together, but you didn't do anything?" He slowly nodded his head. "Okay, that's all that matters," I replied, striding into the living room to find Alex. I'm glad my brother isn't like all the other guys I know, the ones who get knocked up all the time. I found Alex watching TV, lazily sitting on the couch flipping through channels. Of course, her phone was resting on her thigh, probably texting Ryan. I rolled my eyes and flopped down beside her. I stole the remote and started flipping through channels myself. We watched Tv for a bit until Lindsay came downstairs, hair wet. I guess she took a shower. She smiled.