~C h a p t e r 28~

Maddie's P.O.V.

"CAYDEN!" I screamed for the...yeah I lost count. I honestly don't know what is taking them so long to pack for the weekend! Due to my excitement, I was packed and ready to go in 5 minutes. But the boys have been packing for the past hour.

'So..r u on the plane..nooww? <3' Justin was texting me for the past 30 minutes, the same thing. My answer has been the same.

'My slow ass bro and Troy...still not ready-.-'

Finally, as I heard clomping down the stairs, my frown melted into a smile.

"Finally! Jesus, how long does it take guys to get ready these days?" I laughed with my best friend as the boys scowled. We packed up the car, locked up the house, and me and Alex climbed in the backseat of Cayden's car.

"My God, do you guys really need to bounce?!" I knew that Cay was probably irritated, so we stopped.

"Buut Caayy," I whined playfully. "It's been 3 antagonizing days since we have seen our boyfriends. Cut us some slack." We all chuckled, Cayden staying quiet. "Think about it like this: What if Lindsay went away, and you haven't been able to kiss her for 3 days." He stayed silent, making me make my point. I snickered, and got comfy in my seat. I noticed Alex reading over the magazine that had Justin and I in it.

"Al, what is this, the fourth time you've read the article?" She just waved me off, muttering to herself. I unlocked my iPhone and opened up Justin's messages.

'GUESS WHAT?! :)' He'll be excited to hear that I'm almost at the airport. He replied almost immediately.

'What?! ;)' I smiled when I looked out the window.

'At the airport <3'

'If only you were at Albany's airport :(' I mentally awwed. What a cutie.

'J,, the plane ride isn't that long. I'll be there before you know it ;) take a nap or something'

'Sounds like a good idea. See u soon pumpkin <333'

I smiled and slipped my phone in my pocket of my grey sweatpants. I know I probably look like a slob with my sweats, black tank top and my hair in a messy bun, but I like to stay comfy on the plane. Justin will understand. We all sat down on the uncomfortable plastic airport chairs, waiting for our 10am flight to be called. My head absentmindedly fell on Troy's shoulder, and I felt myself being carried away into sleep.

***

Before I knew it, I was being shaken awake. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes and blinked.

"Our plane is ready sleeping beauty." I sleepily stuck my tongue out at Troy, who laughed and messed up my already messy bun. We made our way to our flight, my stomach turning in excitement.

"Do you think Justin will let us drive the Lambo?" Cayden piped up as we all settled in our seats, me plopping down by Al and the two boys sitting in front of us. I laughed. Only Cayden would remember Justin saying that. Poor Cay didn't know that the Lambo was actually Sean Kingston's.

"Who knows big brother, maybe if you ask nicely!"

2 hours into the plane ride, my eyes were drooping. Just an hour left. Alex was snoring lightly in my ear and Cay was blabbing on the phone with Lindsay. I peeked over Troy's chair.

"Boo," I whispered in his ear, causing him to jump. He scowled at me and I laughed quietly. "What are you doing up here?"

"Oh, Just...thinking," He responded vaguely.