~C h a p t e r 12~

Finally getting a chance to update my favorite story! Sorry if it's been long. I have a book report due tomorrow and I haven't started it yet-_- OH well, school year is almost done! woo hoo! Two weeks! Anyway, here is the nest chapter. I hope you enjoy! **IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END** 

His Favorite Girl[A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 12

Justin's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning-well, a few hours later-and rubbed my eyes, focusing on where I was. Butterflies instantly came to my stomach(wow, I'm such a girl) as I thought about last night. I touched my lips where Maddie's lips have been, just hours earlier. I glanced at my clock on my iPhone.

11:46.

I'm scheduled to go to the recording studio in an hour! And I still need to shower. I sprung off the couch and instantly felt pain in my leg. What the-oh right, Maddie jumped on it last night. grrr...Oh well, I forgive Maddie immediately, there's no point in being mad at her. I felt really giddy as I thought about Maddie. As I got closer to the kitchen, an amazing aroma hit nose. The smell of bacon wafted from the kitchen, drawing me closer. Being a international sensation makes you starving. I noticed Ryan and Alex cooking something at the stove. How sweet. I sauntered into the kitchen and grabbed a clean plate off the counter.

"Move, I'm starving," I ordered jokingly to Ryan, who jumped, startled.

"Dude, you scared the f-" I glared at him, "...fudge out of me." He finished. Me and Alex snickered while Ryan glared at us. I served myself bacon, eggs, hash, and a biscuit and sat down at the table, digging in. A minute later, Alex and Ryan sat down with their plates. All we were missing was Maddie. I wanted so badly to go see her, but I don't want anyone to notice.

"Hey Justin, so what went on with you and Maddie last night?" Ryan spoke up, waggling his eyebrows. Alex gasped and dropped her fork. I put my head down, staring at my food.

"What do you think happened, you walked in on us!" I exclaimed.

"What did you guys do last night?!" Alex questioned, exasperated.

I laughed. "Not what you think, " I explained, making her relax. "Well, we talked a lot, we kissed, we talked some mo-"

"You what?!"Alex exclaimed, her eyes wide, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips." I knew she's confess..." She muttered, finishing up her breakfast. That got my attention.

"How long has she liked me?" I asked, intrigued. Alex shrugged her shoulders.

"Not that long, I guess right after the concert." That's long enough for me. And all this talking about her wasn't helping my need to see her. I stuffed the last bit of eggs in my mouth and got u from my seat, telling the two that I "needed to use the restroom." I sneaked up to Alex's poster-clad door and put my ear up against it. I silently opened the door and crept up to the bed where Maddie was sleeping and sat down. I brushed her hair out of her face when she suddenly moved in the bed. Her eyes flitted open and instantly grew wide. She blinked a few times and smiled faintly. Her eyes roamed the room until landing on me, her gaze staying a bit longer. Realizing she was staring at my bare chest, she blushed, turning away.

"Like the view?" I murmured softly, more hear rising to her face.

"Haha Justin, you're so funny," she muttered sarcastically.

"Well listen, there'sbreakfast ready for you downstairs. Do you still want to go to the recording studio with me?" I asked her as she yawned. She nodded and got out of bed, following me downstairs to the kitchen. Ryan and Alex were still eating. Ryan smirked.