~C h a p t e r 19~

Justin's P.O.V.

She's seeing Drew again. I know it. When I brought him up she was all nervous and panicky. I'm okay with it, I mean, I won't stop her from hanging out with him, but since I'm the boyfriend, I can't help but be a bit possessive. I mean, who wouldn't...right? Okay...now I'm talking to myself...

"Justin, do I really have to leave you now?" Maddie pouted as I cruised down the road toward her house. 

"Well, I guess not." I answered. Honestly I didn't want to leave her either. I never want to. I turned the car around, heading for my hotel. I flipped on the radio and turned on Radio Disney, my personal favorite. They always have my songs on. I smiled when I heard U Smile blare through the speakers. 

"Whenever, you smile, I smile," Maddie sang. I widened my eyes and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing seemed to come out. Her voice was, well..amazing. And that's coming from an actual singer who can actually sing...not to be cocky or anything...She stopped singing and blushed. 

"Uhmm...sorry I-" 

"You're..." I stuttered, shocked. She blushed harder, turning down the music. 

"I never really sing in front of people...was it that bad?" 

"Bad?! It was amazing! I never knew you had such an amazing voice." So many ideas popped in my head. She could go far with that voice. 

"Really? Amazing?" She said, her eyes lighting up.

"Heck yeah. You can far with that voice you know." I commented, grinning. I parked into my normal parking space and cut off the engine, looking at her. "I'm serious. You should show Scooter and Usher. I'm sure-" 

"NO!" She practically shouted, then blushed again. 

"I'm not that good Justin. I'm not showing Scooter and Usher." She stated defiantly, crossing her arms. 

"But whyyyyyyy?" I whined playfully. 

"Because Justin," She responded, "I'm not that good!" She sighed as we walked into an empty elevator. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, sighing into her hair. 

"You're perfect to me," I whispered, tilting her head up to meet my gaze. She bit her lip and I could tell she was trying to hold back a blush but failing. I chuckled and leaned down, kissing her passionately. I smirked mentally, I've always wanted to kiss the girl of my dreams in an elevator. But that's beside the point. I broke away, looking into her matching chocolate brown eyes.

"Now will you do it?" I murmured, hopeful. I kissed her again briskly. She was breathing heavily, obviously pondering. After a few seconds, she sighed heavily. 

"Fine, If it will make you happy, I'll sing. But don't think bribing me by kissing will make me doing everything." I chuckled and hugged him tightly. 

"Thanks cutie, you won't regret it, trust  me." I grabbed her hand and walked down the hall to Scooter and Usher's room. 

"Yo, Scooter, Usher!" I shouted, kicking the door shut with my foot. Maddie awkwardly sat on the couch, looking at the wall. She hasn't seen Scooter since the night of the concert. Best night of my life...

"Scooter?" I called again.

"In here JB," I heard Scooter's deep voice coming from his bedroom. I took Maddie's hand again and pulled her into the room. Scooter sat on the bed, his phone up to his ear, like always. He held  up his pointer finger, signalling for us to wait a second. I turned to Maddie.

"You know, if you don't want to do this, I'm not forcing you."

She shook her head. "No, I kind of want to. Who knows, what if Scooter actually likes me?" She grinned. Good, she was thinking on the bright side.