~C h a p t e r 10~

wow sorry about the wait! My friend keeps antagonizing me in updating cuz she likes this story very much, SO! here you are my great fans! And i already have the next chapter done, and let me tell you, you're gonna like it:)

His Favorite Girl[A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 10

Maddie's P.O.V.

Alright...that was odd. I'm sure Justin had something to ask rather than watch a movie. We just watched one! I don't feel like watching another movie! I waked back into where Alex and Ryan sat on the couch. They were both sleeping while Alex's head rested in Ryan's lap. I stopped walking and covered my mouth with my hand. I resisted the urge to awe; it was just too adorable. I silently ran toward the den, wanting Justin to see this picture perfect moment. I crept up to the door, but when I got in earshot, he was talking to someone. No, he was talking to himself. I snickered.

"...so stupid, I am so stupid!" Hmmm, now he finally understands! Good for him.

"Good, now we're on the same page!" I exclaimed, trying to hold back the laugh that threatened to escape. He whipped his head around, facing me with a ghostly expression.

"How much of that did you hear?" I shrugged.

"Just the part where you were calling yourself stupid, why?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, it's nothing, did you need something?" He asked me, waving the subject away with a wave of his hand.

Uh,  yeah...come check out Alex and Ryan, total picture perfect moment," I replied, heading back to the living room with Justin on my heels. Justin let out a low whistle when he saw.

"Wow, they've known each other for what, 2 days? And they are already sleeping with each other," He said smirking. I slapped him in the gut.

"Justin, inappropriate!" I replied, making him smirk more.I rolled my eyes.

"I'm the king of pranks, let's do something to their faces!" He whispered, mischievously rubbing his hands together,

"No! Let's not! Let them sleep WITHOUT embarrassing each other later," I said, making him sigh.

"Fine," He replied, shoulders sagging. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. Just then, the phone started ringing. I picked it up off of it's receiver and pressed talk.

"Hello, Monroe, residence," I started dully.

Hi, Maddie? This is Mrs. Monroe. I just want to let you girls know that I won't be coming home tonight. Work ran late, and I have lots of extra paperwork, do you mind?" Alex's mom babbled.

"Sure, that's fine! We have everything under control, good luck with work!" We said our goodbyes and I put the phone back on its receiver. Justin came up to me then.

"What's up?" He asked, grabbing an apple off the counter.

"Looks like you guys are staying all night, Alex's mom can't make it," I replied, a hint of excitement in my voice. Wait, hold the phone, EXCITEMENT?! No, not excitement. That's weird. Unfortunately, Justin noticed it.

"Excited, are we?" He smirked. God he smirked a lot and lemme tell you, it's annoying.

"Definitely not Bieber," I replied dryly, crossing my arms.

"Well, I mean, that's fine with me. All I have to do tomorrow is go to the damn recording studio to record some new songs, but that's about it," He said glumly.

"Hey, language," I warned.

"Whoops, I'm sorry, DARN," He said grinning, and I couldn't help but smile back. I blushed, realizing I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. He smirked, noticing my discomfort.