~C h a p t e r 1~

Hi guys I had a brilliant idea one day to write a Justin Bieber love story cuz I love him<3 and don't worry fans, Hes a sex god...isn't over! I just have a huge writers block for that story, so if you have any ideas, any at all, don't be scared to share cuz I need them! Anyway, heres the first chapter!

His Favorite Girl [A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 1

"So, I hope you know that not liking Justin Bieber is unhealthy for you," My best friend Alex said to me on the way home from school Friday. I rolled my eyes in utter disgust.  

"It's not unhealthy for you, Alex," I said shaking my head, "A Big Mac and a large fry is unhealthy for you." Alex scoffed, clicking her tongue and shaking head. 

"Stop being so skeptic," she muttered, ducking her head back to the tabloid magazine in her lap. At this point, the bus had pulled up to stop Alex and I had to get off on. I grabbed my bag and stood up from our seat. I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for Alex to get her nose out of the Justin Bieber article she was reading. I lightly tapped her on the shoulder, making her come out of her trance.  

"Whoops, sorry, she said sheepishly, shutting her magazine and shoving it in her bag. We walked off the bus in silence. I grabbed the falling magazine out of Alex's bag and skimmed through it until I found the article about Justin.  

"I don't see why you like this guy," I told Alex, shaking my head and reading the passage. "I mean, he's a dork! Who sleeps with Spiderman bed sheets at age 16?" Alex turned around and glared at me.  

"I hate when you diss Justin. And he's not a dork, people his age still like Spiderman!" I examined a close-up picture of him.  

"Look at this, his eyebrows don't even match his original hair color!" I laughed, clutching my stomach with one hand and holding the tabloid with the other. Alex kept walking, obviously annoyed with me.  

"Oh come on, I was only joking!" I shouted, smiling. She put her hand up, signaling that she wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. I ran up to her and put my arm around her shoulder.  

"Everyone has their own opinions, Alex," I told her. She looked at me, her expression softening.  

"Yeah, I know, I'm just getting annoyed. Could you at least keep it to a minimum?" She questioned me with her famous puppy dog eyes that always won. I sighed, knowing I'm defeated.  

"Fine. But I ain't stopping," I finished, giggling. Alex smiled and gave me a friendship hug. 

"You're the best," She proclaimed, making me hug her back. We said our goodbyes and told each other that we would call later. I watched her saunter into the house and slam the door. I sighed happily, knowing I have the best friend in the world. I walked p my path towards the door, imitating Alex and slamming the door.  

"Is that really necessary?" My 17 year old brother Cayden said, glaring at me from the couch in the living room.  

"Sorry," I said, cringing. Me and my brother get along really well. We don't fight on a regular basis, but we aren't perfect little angels either. He shook his head, chuckling. I stomp upstairs, tired of his teasing. I might as well start on my homework, since there's really nothing better to do. I grabbed my math book and started on my Algebra homework. As I finished up my last problem, my computer buzzed, signaling that I had an IM from someone. I checked the tag: Alex. I smiled to myself. I sat down at my computer desk, moving the mouse. I blink a few times at the message.

OMG!! Guess what I know?!

I laughed; my best friend can be a little crazy at times.

What?! Who died?

No one died silly! Justin freaking Bieber is coming to Westwood! HE's coming to us Maddie! I NEED tickets!

I laughed again, knowing she was probably jumping up and down right now. I started typing again, shaking my head.

OMG that's so awe-WAIT. oh yeah, I hate him!

Then, the most beyond amazing idea randomly came to mind. I shrunk down the chat and open up the Internet. I went to Google and typed in Justin Bieber tickets. About a million links popped up and I clicked the first one. It took me to EBay. I checked the price. My eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. $1000.00!? No way. I can afford only about half that. I have at least 600 dollars saved up from babysitting, bagging groceries at the local market, and mowing lawns. I click on the next link, which took me to his fan site. The heading at the top read, "JOIN JB'S FANCLUB TO GET EXCLUSIVE CONCERT TICKETS!" I shrugged, what the hey, I'm doing this for Alex; I'm not really his fan. I enter the club and found where I get tickets. It brings me to a page that had tickets for sale. I looked at the prices ranging from $400-1000 dollars. I tried the middle priced ones, knowing the cheap ones would probably be like, last row or something crappy. I found one that read 550 bucks, 3rd row on the floor. Pretty good, I thought to myself. I hit "bid now" and clicked pay with cash. I did everything it told me to do, until I had a message that said, "Thank you for bidding! We will email you if you won! Right now, you are the only one that bid." I clicked the X on the message and sighed. Well, that was easy! I hope I made the right choice in doing this. I closed my Mac Book and grabbed the TV remote. I have to keep this a secret from Alex. I am terrible at keeping them. May 25, that's when I can tell her. Today was May 22. 3 days until her birthday, 3 days until summer vacation starts. The concert was on the 26. All of these dates were giving me a headache, so I turned on MTV.  

Maddie! Dinner!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Starving, I bounded down the stairs to the table, where I found Cayden and my dad sitting and my mom putting what looks like lasagna on the table. I sat myself down at the table silently. My dad looked at me while holding the newspaper in his hands.  

"Madeline, how was school today dear?" I really hate when people call me by my first name.  

"School was fine, boring as usual," I replied, not looking up from my lasagna. I moved it around the plate with my fork until it got cold. I watched Cayden disgustedly as he studded his face with food. Gross. My appetite vanished immediately after that. I pushed my plate away from me and started getting up when the phone rang.  

"I'll get it!" I said, bouncing towards the phone. I read the caller I.D. and smiled.  

"Hey best friend! I said through the phone.  

"Oh my god, I need those tickets so extremely bad!" Not taking the screaming anymore, I held the phone away from my ear. After a few minutes, I brought it back. 

"Are you finished?" I asked Alex, irritated. She chuckles.  

"Yeah, I guess so," She sighed. I was tempted to tell her about the ticket. I can't spoil her birthday present, She's going to flip out when I hand them to her. Heck, I didn't even know if I was going to win, so I better stop jumping to conclusions. This secret will be difficult. Very difficult.

Heres the first chapter guys, I hope you enjoyed it! comment if u want me to continue or not!

Vote and fan!!