~C h a p t e r 31~

Justin's P.O.V.

I thought about and daydreamed about this very moment, hoping and praying it wouldn't come, but as I stood here, trying to hold my emotions in place, the truth hit me pretty hard, and now I couldn't go back. I slid my hands in my pockets and looked down at my shoes. Honestly, I struggled with looking at her in the eyes, because I feel like I would crumble. The minutes were ticking by though, which twisted my stomach even more.

"Chin up Justin," I heard that all too familiar voice tell me. I felt a finger under my chin, tilting it up. She pressed her lips to mine for a minute, and I responded on instinct. "I love you," I mumbled against her lips. She giggled and pecked her lips to mine again.

"Flight A72 for Westwood New Jersey, now boarding." And that's when I began to crumble. But I wasn't gonna let my emotions take control at the moment. No way.

"That's your flight Pumpkin."

"Yeah, I know." We stayed silent for what felt like eternity, till she crumbled herself. She threw herself at me, swallowing me in a hug and practically squeezing the life out of me, sobbing into my shoulder. Surprisingly, the sobbing didn't last as long as I thought it would, and she pulled herself away from my shoulder, with tears falling down her cheeks. Wiping them away with my thumbs, I couldn't help but smile a tiny bit.

"It's only gonna be about three months Sweetheart, not three years!" I cracked a smile when she grinned and blushed a light pink.

"Mads, these next few months will seriously fly by. Remember what I said before. Before you know it, I'll be flying back up to you in know time." I kissed her sweetly on the lips. "And I've always got this on." I grasped my dogtag with my hand, smiling when she grabbed her own.

"Flight A72 for Westwood New Jersey, last call for boarding."

"Mads, I love you and all, but enough with the sappy cliche airplane scene and get your ass over here! You too Alex!"

"What a dick..." She muttered, making me chuckle.

"Call me when you get off, okay? I have an interview tomorrow afternoon, so I can talk to you until then." She nodded, kissing me swiftly  on the cheek. I had to close my eyes to take in the moment. Blowing a kiss over Skype just won't be the same. I pulled her lips to mine for one last kiss. I wanted it to be long and passionate, but it ended to quickly.

"I love you Justin. See you in three months..."

"Don't say it like that, it's more like, see you later." She smiled.

"See you later Justin."

Love you Pumpkin, don't forget to call me!" I called out as she walked toward everyone else. I jogged over to everyone and gave Alex and quick hug and gave Cayden and Troy a bro hug. After sending me a quick wave, Maddie boarded the plane and mouthed 'I love you' toward me.

Then she was gone.

Slapping on a fake smile, I walked up to Ryan, who was still waving.

"Ry, dude, they're gone now."

"Shut up," He replied through the smile still plastered on his face. I had to laugh. He looked like an idiot.

Ryan and I walked silently back to the car, both of us not exactly in the mood to talk. When we arrived back at the hotel, I was bombarded with Scooter all over my ass with rehearsals this and interviews that. All I wanted to do was go to bed, then wake up three months later. At times like this, I wish I was a bear, so I can hibernate. Sighing, I flopped down on the couch with Ryan.

"Scooter, can today just be a do nothing day? I'm honestly not in the mood to do anything." He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face in that frustrated manner.