~C h a p t e r 29~

Justin's P.O.V.

"Alright Justin, do...Baby one last time. You can be done afterwards." Scooter instructed, as I took a long gulp of water. I've been rehearsing for tonight's show for 3 hours now. After me and Maddie got done with lunch, we picked up her finished shirt and drove to the arena. I smiled, thinking about Maddie's expression when she looked at her jersey. It was priceless. I love making her happy.

I was super hyped for this show, and knowing Maddie will be watching made me belt out the last song perfectly.

"That was great JB! Tonight will be sick. Now go do...whatever it is that you and Maddie do.." Scooter announced, smirking at me. I shot him a scowl and went backstage, swallowing my girlfriend in a hug.

"Thank God you're done. I was just about tow walk on the stage if I got any more of that," She muttered, pointing to Ryan and Alex making out on the couch.

"Get a room!" I teased, causing them to jump, and pull away, embarrassed that people were watching. Ryan mumbled something, continuing where they left off.

"Let's get out of here," I murmured in Maddie's ear, pulling her out of the arena and outside. We entered a Range Rover, which wasn't mine, and Jim started the engine, and we drove away.

"Where are we going now?" Maddie whispered, cuddling closer to me, and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Actually...Scooter told me to rest up before the concert...which is in three hours...wanna take a nap with me?" She grinned and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I'd like that...jet lag is kicking in..." I chuckled, kissing her temple.

"Hotel a la Bieber, Jim," I called to my driver, ad he nodded. Sleep was already about to take me.

I was finally on stage.

I excitedly ran on stage, wanting the scream of fans to replenish me.

Instead, I was tripping.

And my ankle seared with unbearable pain.

Shit...

I sat up in bed, breathing heavily. Oh God, just a dream. Just to be sure, I moved my ankle around, sighing in relief, when pain didn't shoot through my leg. Incoherent mumbling and a squeeze on my hand brought me back to reality. Aw, me and Maddie were still holding hands.

"Have a nice nap beautiful?" I asked in my 'still tired' voice, kissing her forehead. She nodded and pulled me back down on the bed.

"...And still tired.." She mumbled in the pillow, and I chuckled, sitting against the headboard and pulling her up to my chest. I stroked her hair and chuckled again when her eyes fluttered closed. I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"Shiiit..."

"..What time is it..?"

"6. The concert starts at 7:30." Maddie jumped out of my embrace, and I was cold again. Just as I was getting up, my phone began to vibrate.

Incoming Call: Scooter

"Yo, before you scream your ass off at me, I'm up and leaving now. I'll see you in a few minutes." He chuckled on the other line.

"You're good JB. See you in a few." Hanging up, I grabbed Maddie's hand, pulling her out the door.

"Justin! I need to change!" Looking her up and down, I smirked at her Superman pyjama pants and tank top.

"You're still hot. You're fine." She glared at me.

"Seriously Justin. I wanna look presentable." I laughed.