20: 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 ★

Warning: this chapter is kinda gruesome

Kaz kept me busy all day. Talking about how we were to do it, when and where. Him and Donavon decided tonight.

After texting my little baby and telling her I wont be back until late, me and Donavon get in my car.

We head to the hotel where our target is. Jared Alvaro, 54, dead wife, one child that hates him, and known to be involved in sex trafficking.

Both of us in all black with our hoods up and gloves on, we enter the building.

We ride the elevator to the third floor, in silence. Walking down the hall, we look at the numbers on the doors.

310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315... on and on until we stop at 330.

The door is just like all the other ones, but behind this one is a man who's about to meet death.

The silent man knocks on the door, turning his usual blank face into a dazzling smile.

The door snaps open, revealing the disgusting human being. Long beard, crooked nose, short, slightly muscular build and hair with way too much gel in it.

"How may I help you gentlemen?," he asks. His words are slightly slurred, giving me the impression he's been drinking.

I'm about to speak when Donavon interrupts me with, "we're here to sell girl scout cookies." What the fuck??

"Fuck off," Jared sneers. He attempts to slam the door but I stop him.

I push the door back open and step into the room, looking around at all the alchohol and pill bottles scattered on the floor.

I kick a pill bottle, sending it to the shaking mans feet, who is pinned against the wall by Donavon.

"W-what do you want from me?," he questions, his voice quivering.

I smirk as I pick up a sharp knife from the counter. "Just for you to die," I say, his eyes widen. "No biggie."

I walk over to him, the smirk still on my face. I love seeing people like this. Crying, shaking, begging, scared.

I run the tip of the knife along his cheek, cutting deep. Blood runs down his face, his screams muffled by a cloth in his mouth.

I do the same thing to his other cheek.

(He just giving him some bronzer
🙄✋)

I then let Donavon take over and happily watch as he carves words into his arm. 'Pig', 'Rapist', 'Pussy', and many others are written into his skin like poetry, like art.

Having enough of his stupid fucking screams, Donavon hands me back the blade.

I smile at Jared as I pierce the knife through his chest, right where his heart is. I let him fall to the floor, defeated and weak.

I slide it back out, more blood soaking his shirt and more helpless screams heard.

"Tell the devil I said hello," I whisper to him. Looking him right in the eyes and he takes his last breath, and smile.

~

I quietly open Elvis door after showering and putting pajama pants on. I missed her so much.

I'm suprised when I hear a sniffle coming from her bed. I rush over, still quiet to not scare her. Shes wrapped up in her blanket, hugging Olaf to her chest and silently crying.

"Darling," I whisper to her. She jumps slightly, squinting her eyes at me.

"D-Daddy?," she asks, sniffling more and wiping her tears away.

"Uh huh, it's me little one." I unwrap the blanket from her, picking her up in my arms and laying back in the bed, her on top of me. "Why were you crying baby?"

I rub her back, trying to calm her.

"Well, I-I missed you s-so much, a-a-and," her voice breaks and she cries some more. "St-stupid stutter," I hear her mumble to herself.

"Elvi," my voice is deep yet soft as I speak. "Remember what I said about that? You just need to breathe for a second and then tell me. Understand?"

She nods her head on my chest and shyly says, "y-yes."

I continue rubbing her back, her cries eventually stopping. "Continue, darling."

"I m-missed you and th-then I stared to overthink e-everything. I th-thought you got h-hurt or w-worse," she confesses.

Her eyes glisten with tears as I lift her head up to look at me.

"Its okay baby," I whisper. "No matter what, I'll always come back for you, okay?"

"O-okay," she whispers back. "You promise?"

"I promise, love."

Another promise put into an envelope, but this time I keep it with myself. A promise I will never break.

She yawns and snuggles back into my chest. "I love you, Alek," she says.

"I love you, Elvi." I drape the blanket over us, slowly driving off the sleep with an angel in my arms.

Dreaming of her.

Our future.

Together.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 815

(๑ˇεˇ๑)lala•*¨*•.¸¸laa♪

Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.

...

I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 23ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs :))
Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ !! Lᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ

...

ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ʜᴇʀᴇ !

I'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴏᴏ 🙄