𝐢𝐯 | the birthday boy

══════════════════

══════════════════

𝟎𝟒 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲  ── ««

I hate it here.

══════════════════

AS HUMANS HAD THE POWER TO THINK they also had the power to make the dumbest decisions. A common word that means making a dumb decision is a mistake, and this occurs in every person's life at some point. Mistakes are often overlooked until you begin to see the outcome of that decision. Your attention isn't usually on what you did at that exact time, but you'll learn to regret it in the future.

As Satoria rubbed her hands at her sides, tracing the curves that the red bodycon dress was able to outline, she began to think to herself, 'Why was I doing this again?'

After Mason's successful birthday party, it left him to be a little too excited around the house. She would admit, it was pretty cute. He always ran and did cartwheels―or attempted to―and would love to chitter chatter, talking about nonsense and other things. As much as it was cute, it gave her headaches. Sam saw this and took an opportunity to give another stupid idea for Satoria to do. It was just two days ago that the aunt sat down on her comfortable couch. She was in her light pink pajamas with a pint of ice cream in her left hand, leaving the remote control in her right. The T.V left the sight of 'The Walking Dead' to appear and leave Tori invested, and Sam wasn't having that.

So she reminded Tori of the little party that Theo invited her to. As Satoria recalled the brief interaction, she pictured herself drinking straight from a bottle of some strong alcohol, and it was a perfect excuse to why she agreed to go to her ex–boyfriend's birthday party.

Tori walked to her attached bathroom. The marble counter held her red make-up bag―which was able to withstand anything apparently―and she reluctantly reached for the fake eyelashes with the attachment of glue at the bottom.

She was stupid. Very stupid. Perhaps, this could be one of the dumbest decisions she's ever made in her life, but the only reason why she was going was because maybe her best friend was right. Tori was a woman who was always so... serious. She couldn't even remember the last time she had sex. Maybe going to a party to relax wouldn't be such a bad thing. She's always working, can't that be on hold for right now? All that she thought about in her life was Mason, Sapphire, Sam, and her dream goal in life―was that sad?

She needed someone to blame. She refused to admit to herself that a part of her didn't just want to 'take a break'. She knows that she kind of wants to see Theo again. During Mason's party, he revealed a whole different side to him that she hasn't seen in years and it was something so admirable. So, she blamed Sam. It was all Sam's fault.