Bonus Chapter

This chapter is dedicated to all my queer fellows <3

3rd Person POV

She rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her bed. It was currently 11:58 pm, her bed was empty where her girlfriend was supposed to be.

Curiosity in her eyes, Leah wondered where her girlfriend was. She was usually snoring by this time. Where was Amelia?

She got up from her bed as the clock hit 11:59 pm. She walked toward the door and tried to open it, but it was locked from outside.

"Lia?" She called. No response.

"Amelia?!" Still in response.

"AMELIA STEPHENSON OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Click.

Oh look the full name trick worked. She opened the door and as she steeped outside-

"Shhhh. Sorry babe but I gotta do this to you." A female voice said as a cloth covered her eyes.

"Where are you taking me?" Leah asked weakly. She wasn't used to depending on anyone, for anything.

"Just trust me, and follow my lead. Get in the car when I tell you to."

"Car?"

"Mmhm. No questions!"

Leah was led to the car by Amelia, and she got in. She felt the car move, and immediately knew Amelia was driving.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I said no questions!"

"Oh I'm sorry I can't hear you with my eyes closed."

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that love." Amelia said turning on the music in full volume.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Leah felt the car park after a long drive. She heard the car door open as Amelia got out. A while later Amelia opened the door to the passenger seat and helped Leah get out.

"Just a little bit more till you can open your eyes love."

They walked a bit until Amelia let her go.

"Open your eyes honey."

Leah used both her hands to open the knot in the back of her head, but failed horribly. "I can't!"

Amelia giggled and came closer to her girlfriend. She opened the knot and placed her hands on Leah's waist.

"Surprise love~" she whispered gently in Leah's ear. But Leah was lost. In front of her eyes was the same lake where she asked Amelia to be her girlfriend, the same lake they first kissed, all the memories flooded in.

"Leah..?"

"Yea?"

"I love you so much, you don't know how much I love you, words can't describe my feelings for you. I don't know how we have lasted this long, but all I know is that I want to love you forever. I want to wake up beside you forever, I want to wake up to that smile everyday of my life. Happy birthday Leah, and for your gift.."

Amelia backed away and got on one knee and took out a small box from her suit. Leah gasped. No way this could be what she was thinking it was.

"Leah Lewis, will you make me the happiest person alive by letting me call you my wife?"

"Amelia I— ahh YES! YES YES AN INFINITE TIMES YES!!" Leah screamed and jumped on Amelia, who fell on her back on the floor, laughing and crying, with Leah above her. Leah cried too.

A second they looked in each other's eyes, and next, they kissed. They kissed as a new chapter began in their life, they kissed as they were the happiest with each other.

They kissed for nothing could separate them ever again.