Prologue

3rd person POV

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Amelia screamed at the two boys. "Ew another girl! Aren't pigtails disgusting?" One of the boys said and they both started laughing.

"If you don't stop then I'll—" Amelia got cut off "Call mommy! Waaa mommy come help me!" The other boy said and they started laughing again.

Amelia picked up two large stones, one in each hand. "You have 5 seconds to save your head from getting smashed. 1. 2. 3..."

The boys got scared and ran away. Amelia put the stones down. Then she went towards the girl, who as sitting on the floor because the boys had pushed her. Amelia extended her hand.

"Hi! I'm Amelia, I'm 8 years old. What's your name?" Amelia introduced herself. The girl first hesitated, then extended her hand for Amelia to pull her.

"I'm Leah, I'm 8 years old too. Nice to meet you, Amelia." The girl, whose name was Leah, said. "I promise you, we'll be best friends forever!!" Amelia said and hugged her.

♦♦♦♦♦

"You're what?!" Leah screamed. "Leah, calm down, it's only for an year." Amelia tried to calm Leah down. "What do you mean you're leaving me for a whole year?!" Leah exclaimed.

"It just an year, boo." Amelia said, tears falling down her eyes. "It might feel like a year to you, it'll feel like a decade for me!" Leah said and started crying.

Amelia gripped Leah in a tight hug. She whispered in her ears "I promise that after an year, I'll come back and then you can kill me all you want." Leah let go and said "Oh, I will. Watch out for my knife." Then hugged her again.

"Lia, let's go. We're getting late." Amelia's mother said coming out of her car.

"See ya in an year, boo." Amelia said. "See ya..."

♦♦♦♦♦

'Why is she not texting me?' Leah thought. 'Is she busy? No, she's never busy at this time. Should I call her?' Amelia called Leah, but no response.

Then Amelia face timed her, still no response. 'Strange...'

♠♠♠♠♠

So I guess, that's the prologue. I don't think I have anything more to share as a prologue XD So, how was it? I cried while writing it TwT. Any kind of criticism is widely accepted. Please don't spread any hate comments. Any hate comments will be deleted. I literally have nothing more to say— Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*