The Dark Room

Leah POV

Of course, what did I even expect? Him buying me ice cream? I laughed mentally. You should've just ignored her, ya know? I know, but when she said that Amelia thinks I'm a monster, I just lost it.

I guess it's not your fault. It isn't. The door opened, letting in light from outside. He came and stood in front of me. I trembled and looked down.

"Quit being a pussy and look at me." He said harshly. I frowned and looked at him. "You know, the dark room isn't enough of a punishment. Next time you get in trouble, I'll whip you, and I'm not kidding." He said. I remained quiet and looked down.

I felt his glare pierce through me. I felt scared and unwanted. Then I heard the door slam, he left the room. I sighed feeling revealed. The room was dark again. I decided to let the darkness consume me and fell asleep.

♦♦♦♦♦

I woke up, the room still dark but there was food in front of me. My eyes were adjusted to the darkness so I could see it.

I quietly got up and knocked on the door. "What?" He asked harshly, leaving me startled. "C-could I please u-use the bathroom?" I asked quietly.

"Speak louder woman!" "C-could I please u-use the bathroom?" I asked loudly. Silence. Deadly silence. I hated it.

I heard the knock open. "Go." He said. I quickly ran up to my room and freshened myself.

Sometimes, I just wish I could run away, but then I remember, I have no one to run to. Amelia. Bullshit. She wouldn't allow me to stay with her. At least try.

I ignored the voice. Why would she want me to stay with her after what I've done to her? She probably hates me.

After I was fresh, I returner to the dark room and he locked the door. This time, I couldn't see the food. Great, I have to wait for my eyes to adjust.

♦♦♦♦♦

Finally, my suspension ended. At least I wouldn't have to deal with Jennifer for a few days. I was suspended for Friday and Monday.

I got up on the bus. "Leah! Here!" Amelia called me. She was sitting on a window seat. Like hell I'm sitting next to her after what I did. I was about to walk past her when...

She pulled me by my hand and somehow managed to make me sit at the window seat, which left me trapped. I couldn't get up and leave. I was startled by this sudden movement too. She laughed.

"You are telling me why you are ignoring me. Not chits and chats, but the REAL reason." She said coldly.

Are you sure she isn't some monster who wants to eat you up? My inner voice said and it took my life to not laugh.

"What if I don't?" I asked. "Well, I'll be a bitch and follow you everywhere." Lia said. "Even in the bathroom?" I asked, mentally laughing. "I- um- ugh! You're- you're- ugh!" She said and I laughed.

I always loved teasing her. "Yes." She said dead serious. Oh frick. This conversation will be....interesting..

♠♠♠♠♠

Amelia will follow Leah in the bathroom too? 0////0 Oh god I think I'm also shipping these two character... What do ya say? Is Amah canon? Comment it! Also, an awful secret will be revealed in the next chapter, so look out for it! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*