The Change

Amelia POV

Finally after an year! I'm finally going back! I can't wait to see Leah. She'll be so happy to see me! I'm gonna hug her life out!

"Amelia! Get your breakfast and go. You be late now!" Her mom screamed from the kitchen. "Coming!" I answered back.

I ran downstairs and hugged my mom. "Okay, enough hugging. You gotta save some of those for Leah." My mom said after a while. "Don't worry mom, I have a lots of hugs with me!" I said and mom laughed.

Then I sat on the chair and mom gave me pancakes for breakfast. I completed eating them within 5 minutes and rushed to catch the bus to my school.

♦♦♦♦♦

Well, back to it again! I can't wait to see Leah again! I entered my school again. I didn't need a tour as I wasn't new. I went straight to the garden, where me and Leah would always hang out and....

I saw Leah punching a girl. I was shocked. Why would she...? "Leah! Stop! What are you doing!" I screamed. Leah looked at me, shocked.

After a while of staring, she rolled her eyes, she punched the girl once again, and walked away. I was shocked...and heartbroken. Nevertheless, I picked my heart up, and helped the girl to get up.

"Umm hi, I'm Jennifer. It seems like you know Leah.." The girl said in a scared tone. "Yea I do know Leah, my name is Amelia. Let's get you to the nurse's office before you get a black eye." I said, hiding the pain inside me.

She agreed and we started walking towards the nurse's office.

♦♦♦♦♦

"I wanted to ask you something." Jennifer said. "Sure, go ahead." "How did you know where the infirmary was? Aren't you new?" She asked.

"I'm not actually new. I've been to this school before. I just had to transfer to another city for an year." I replied. "And how do you know Leah?" I went quiet. I didn't know his to answer it.

"It's okay if you're not comfortable answering it. I'm not forcing." Jennifer quickly said seeing me uncomfortable. "Thank you." I said.

♠♠♠♠♠

I know the chapter was short, but this story will continue just like Dream. Short chapter in the beginning, and longer ones at the end. Also, it'll get more interesting as the story continues, so stay tuned! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*