Too Late

Leah POV

So she finally came, huh? After an whole year of wishing and praying to god. But she is too late, doesn't she know?

Doesn't she knows how much I was tortured this whole year?

Today, she saw me bullying Jennifer, and I'm pretty sure she got the wrong idea. Who wouldn't?

But the pain in her eyes...it hurts me..it hurts me to see her in pain. What have you don't to yourself Leah? Why did you change? To save yourself from getting hurt further more.

They...they will pay for changing me. What have I become now, a monsters who hurts people for her own satisfaction...Lia will never talk to me again, will she? She will, she loves you Leah. Get hold of yourself.

"Leah, can I sit beside you?" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes, and saw Lia. See, told ya. I was shocked. I didn't want to hurt her further, so I shifted.

Lia sat down beside me and looked at me with pain filled eyes. I couldn't look at them, so I looked away.

"What do you want?" I asked in a gruff voice. "The real question is, what happened to you?" Lia said. I couldn't find words inside me, so I got up, and walked away.

And then it hit me. I made a big mistake..

♦♦♦♦♦

I got up on the bus to school, and as I looked at the seats, I saw Amelia. The seat beside her was empty, and it took my while heart to ignore her and sit on another seat. She looked at me with the same eyes as yesterday, and then looked out of the window. Great, you hurt her again, idiot.

I decides that I'll let it all out at the rooftop in school, I made a mistake, again....

♦♦♦♦♦

Oh god, the roof is full! I'll just come back later I guess, or should I go to the garden? The garden might be empty I guess.

♦♦♦♦♦

Yes, the garden is empty.. I sat down on the grass, it was soft, just like when me and Lia used to play here. Amelia...

And then, I started crying my heart out...

♠♠♠♠♠

Sad chapter, eh? Just wait, this WHOLE book will be sad TwT. Something unexpected is coming towards you Leah, be prepared~ any guesses on what the unexpected thing is? Comment it! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*