Us, But Stronger

Amelia POV

"Mom! Mom!" I called out as soon as I entered the house. "How did it go?" Mom asked me, coming out of the kitchen. "I have to tell you a LOT!" "Go ahead."

"Well, when I started following her, I saw her get in a car. Th—" "What was the car number?" Uhh how do I say this? "C-666-42069.." "Nice"

"Then the car didn't go to her house, it went to another house — with guards — in PhineasPizza Street. There I saw a man pulling her..I took a picture.." "Show me."

I took my phone out and showed her the pictures. She looked shocked. "Did you take any more pictures?" She asked. "Yea, a video too. We'll get to it later." "Alright.."

"After I got in, I found this weird room with no windows. I saw its door from another room. I took a pic of it too." I showed mom the pic. She hmm-ed

"Then, that man pulled Leah in the room with the door to the weird room and shouted alot at her. I took a video."

I showed her the video, and the only thing she said while watching it was 'Joshua..' Who the flippity flop is Joshua?

"We need to go there right now!" Mom said as she finished watching the video. "But wh—" "Get armed too." What is going on?

I wore black jeans and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I took a fleod (flexible rod, basically a rod that can grow and shrink, yes I made it up too), a stickyo and a pocket knife. I was ready.

I went downstairs and saw mom in a black salwar, an Indian dress which I never wore, and a purse. "Ready?" "As I'll ever be!"

♦♦♦♦♦

We finally reached PhineasPizza Street in our car. Instead, we were in the back of the house. "Okay, so how did you get in?" Mom asked. I showed her the place. We both used our stickyo to get in.

"Which room?" I showed her the room. "Oh Joshua, you are a goner.." Mom said in a cold tone, giving me goosebumps. This is why you don't fuck with Asian moms. Yikes.

We went to the window of the room where I recorded the video. Mom used a card to open it and we got inside, without making a noise. "This room?" Mom whispered. I nodded.

She took a hairpin out of her hair and did some stuff with the lock, which resulted in it unlocking. She quietly pushed the door, but it made a cracking noise. She was alarmed.

She pulled me and herself into the room and locked it from inside. She took out a torch from her purse and lit it, focusing the light on the ceiling.

"Amelia..?" Someone said. "Shh, Leah, is that you?" I asked, still scared. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure rising. I turned towards it, so did mom and focused the light on it. It was Leah..

"Leah!" I hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Who's there?!?" Someone asked from outside. All the 3 females present in the room turned towards the door. Leah looked terrified. I pulled out my knife.

"Why the fuck is the door opened? Leah you fucker!" He screamed. Leah tensed from behind me. "Protect her." Mom ordered. I tightened my grip on the knife.

Mom pulled out a gun from her purse. Leah's eyes widened, I could feel it. The man started banging on the door, to open it. Mom slowly walked towards the door and...

She opened the door and shot the man on the leg. He fell on the ground. "Get Leah out of here." Mom ordered again. "Bu—" "Now!"

I knew mom would be okay, I mean the man had nothing while mom had a gun. We got out from the window and ran towards the fence. I helped Leah get out with the help of the stickyo and as soon as we got out, I saw 7 men outside. Shit.

"Don't worry, we're from Riya's workplace. You're her daughter, right?" One of them asked. I recognized him and nodded.

5 out of the 7 men went inside with a stickyo while 2 stayed with us for our protection. Mission Leah was going good.

♦♦♦♦♦

It has been weeks after Mission Leah. A lot of things changed between us.

First, that man, whose name was Joshua Thompson, was arrested.
Second, mom was sent on a mission to spy on Joshua Thompson, but failed as he had already moved back here.
Third, I found out that Jennifer was Joshua's daughter.
Fourth, Joshua was the one who killed Leah's parents, due to reasons that we still don't know.
Fifth, Jennifer was the one who used to bully Leah when I was gone.
Sixth, Mrs. Kylee adopted Leah as they couldn't have a child but wanted one.

After a lot of apologizing and infinite hugs, me and Leah were back to what we were before I left. Though Leah is a bit more clingy and blushful now, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like it.

Leah finally knows about my mom's job and she comes to my house every Sunday to learn some spy techniques and defence with me.

Now, we are us, but stronger.

The End..

♠♠♠♠♠

*cries* ze last chapter ;-; I will miss this book too <3 Leah's sassy behaviour was my favourite thing about this book, and Hailey's attitude too XD And ofc, an Epilogue, QnA Round and QnA Answers will be uploaded next, but this time, I'll add fun facts about this boom too! So look out for it. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Until next time~
*blows kisses*