About The Story

Imagine you left your school for a year and when you come back, you find your best friends bullying a girl. What do you do?

♣♣♣♣♣

"I promise you that we'll be best friends forever!"

Will Leah manage to keep her promise?

"Leah! Stop! What are you doing!"

Will Amelia find the same Leah she left behind?

"Go away Amelia, stay away from me!"

Will they let their bond be broken?

"I promise you, that I'll change you back, no matter what I have to do for it."

♣♣♣♣♣

Amelia Stephenson leaves her school and best friend for an year as her mother had to spy on a specific someone in another country. When she returns back, she finds her best friends, Leah Lewis, bullying a girl. Trying to stop her, Amelia finds out that Sarah has completely changed. But what changed her? Amelia starts to research more about Leah on why she changed and bugged her to stop bullying and change. Will Leah let Amelia in again? Will Amelia be able to find the truth? Is Leah hiding something? Will Amelia change Leah? Will Leah tell Amelia the truth? Will they let their 8 years old friendship break?

Find out more by reading the story~

Started on : 20/07/2020
Ended on : 13/09/2020

¡!Warnings!¡

•Cussing/Swearing/Bad language (whatever you call it XD)
•Too much crying
•Suicidal thought
•Harmful acts that should not be used in real life.
•Unrealistic Ideas

♠♠♠♠♠

My 4th story, eh? Quarantine made me productive XD I really hope you enjoy this story, it took me a lot to think of the plot. When I finish the story, I'll look for mistakes and edit them. Please comment any mistake that you find here. Please don't spread any hate comments. Any hate comments will be deleted.
See ya in Character Description! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*