"You have a boyfriend. You know that right?"

Later that Night

Mia's POV

"Mia what the fuckkkk." Danielle said as we got ready for bed in our hotel.

"Danielle I already told you, I didn't think he'd be that mad about it." I explained to her.

"Mia." She said, looking at me.

"What?"

"C'mon. You know damn well if you'd been talking to him for over a month every single day and then he just showed up with another girl you'd be equally upset as he is." She explained.

"Danielle what was I supposed to do?"

"How about not lead him on?" She said, sarcastically.

"I wasn't leading him on because I'm not interested." I told her.

"Mia it's still bad."

"Well I don't know what you want me to do."

"There's nothing you CAN do except give Zach time. Just..." She stopped.

"Just what?"

"Just...try not to hurt anyone else."

The following day

We woke up, got dressed and headed over to the boys' place. They had invited us to come over and hang out for the day. I hadn't heard from Zach all night which was unusual and I knew he was mad. I just hoped he wouldn't stay mad for too long.

We got to the house and rang the doorbell.

Jonah opened the door, "Oh hey guys what's up. Come in." He said, smiling at us.

We walked into the house and both looked at each other, noticing how elaborate it was.

"This isn't our house." Jonah said, laughing, "We're just staying in our tour manager's house while we're here on tour." He explained. "The rest of the guys are out back by the pool. You guys can go upstairs and change if you want. You can use any of the rooms." He said, pointing up the stairs.

We walked upstairs and Danielle walked into one of the rooms to change. I walked down the hall and began to open the door to the room. As soon as I opened it, I saw - just my luck - a shirtless Zach standing in the room.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry." I said, quickly trying to shut the door but his hand stopped the door from closing.

I turned around, and came face to face with the boy who, just last night, had been mad beyond belief at me.

"It's fine." He said, looking at me.

I bit my lip, why was the tension so intense right now?

"I uh...I didn't know um...Jonah just said we could use any of the rooms to change." I said, trying to look anywhere but in his eyes.

"I said it's fine." He said, laughing, "I don't know why you're getting all flustered."

"I um...I'm not." I said, shaking my head and tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Yeah....you are." He said, smirking at me.

"Look I'm gonna go find another room to change so-"

I had turned to walk away but he put his hand on my shoulder and I spun around, cutting off what I was saying.

"You have a boyfriend. You know that right?" He said, laughing.

"Yeah...um...Taylor-TYLER! Tyler. Yeah. I have a boyfriend."

He laughed, "I'm gonna head outside. You can change in here. I'll see you out there." He said, winking at me and leaving the room.

I shut the door and sank to the floor closing my eyes. I had a boyfriend. What the hell was I doing???