"Apparently we hit a nerve."

Later that Day

I sat on the edge of the pool with Danielle, Corbyn, and Jack. Jonah, Zach, and Daniel and ran out to get us all lunch so it was just us right now.

"So I don't know if you wanna tell us...but what happened with you and Zach last night because he was all mad and upset last night when we got back." Corbin asked.

"I uh...he wasn't happy about Tyler..." I said, looking at the water.

Corbyn and Jack looked at each other and then back at me, "You didn't tell him before last night?" Corbyn asked.

"Uh...well...no." I said, looking up at them.

"I mean, I get why he's mad. You should've told him." Jack said.

"Oh right, just like he should've told me less than 24 hours before he was leaving Boston that he was currently on tour." I said, snapping back at him.

"He said you were ok with that." Corbyn said, confused.

"What was I supposed to say?? I'm mad at you please don't go or else I'll never talk to you again??" I said, my voice getting louder.

"I-I-I don't know..." Corbyn said, getting quiet.

Just then, Jonah, Zach, and Daniel came out to the pool.

"Woah. Who's yelling out here?" Jonah said, laughing.

"None of your business." I said, getting up and storming past the boys and into the house. I don't know why all of this made me so mad, but all I knew was I needed to cool off.

Away from everyone else.

Zach's POV

"Ok so what the hell just happened?" Daniel asked, as everyone except Mia sat down to eat lunch.

"Um...apparently we hit a nerve." Corbyn said, looking flustered.

"Yeah...we wanted to know what happened between you guys last night and...then she just got upset for no reason." Jack said, clearly confused.

"Not for no reason." Danielle said, "She's mad at you." She said, looking at me.

Corbyn and Jack both looked at her as if to say, we weren't gonna tell him.

"What? He had to know." She said, eating her lunch and shrugging her shoulders.

"Why is she mad at me?" I asked, "I mean, she's the one who kept her secret boyfriend from me."

"Uh...she's not mad about that." Corbyn said, looking at Danielle and Jack.

"Then what the hell could she possibly be mad at??" I asked, confused.

"Remember when I said, 'tell her you're on tour?'"Jack said.

"She's mad I waited to tell her about that?" I asked them.

"Uh...yeah." Jack said, "I told you this would happen."

I sighed, "Where is she?" I asked.

"Probably out front." Corbyn said, motioning to the front of the house.

"I'll go talk to her." I said, getting up and walking out to the front.