3: If We're Talking About Quality, That's a Different Subject Altogether

Frank sat on the sofa of Ty's house beside him, with Josh happily laying and reading a book on the floor. Ty had his feet on the small of Josh's back with his ankles crossed neatly. A hand was running over Frank's neck in a lazy fashion while the other held a thin and well-paged-through paperback.

Josh had informed Frank that this was Ty's own way of aftercare; to ease the mind with reading fiction and to relax the body by staying in its most comfortable position - and pure silence as a way of healing the throat and its own chakra. Ty had given them both water and had them each eat a piece of chocolate before they had settled in the open living room.

Frank found it a peculiar way of aftercare, different to what he was used to, but he did admit that he felt better. He felt as though if he took his phone out, he would offend them both somehow. He didn't know how to keep himself busy until Gerard came to fetch him, especially with his blue balls and the semi that he was still trying to nurse back down.

He heard a car outside and saw lights flash through the front window. He pretended not to notice the car and the soft crunch of footsteps on the gravel. There was a knock on the door not a moment later and Ty remained unmoving as Josh sprung up and walked out into the hallway to open the front door.

"Good evening, Mr. Dun," Gerard's voice echoed through the hallway and Frank straightened up at the sound of his Master. Ty merely chuckled and set his book down, hearing Gerard's approach.

"Ah," Ty got up to embrace Gerard with their foreheads touching for a second, "How did it go?"

"Pleasant." Gerard smiled, "I can't stay, however. My beloved wife is waiting in the car."

"I should go and say hi." Ty smiled and then looked at Josh, "Make sure Frank has everything."

"Yes, sir." Josh bowed his head as Ty sauntered past them and out of the door. Frank waited obediently on the sofa, realizing that no one had given him permission to get up.

Gerard walked over, bright hair windswept and hands in his coat pockets. He eyed Frank with a small smile and Frank managed to offer one back but remained seated. Gerard raised his hand as a gesture for Frank, who then rose from the sofa with his hands behind his back. Gerard let out an impressed hum and reached out, hand cupping Frank's cheek. Frank let out a small mewl at the touch and leaned into it, his eyes instantly closing.

"Such a good boy," Gerard whispered as he leaned in to kiss Frank's forehead. Frank sighed out shakily, his heart lurching, "What did you get up to?"

"Josh and I made nice." Frank shrugged as the man in question appeared in the doorway with Frank's jacket and a pink tint to his cheeks.

"Oh, really?" Gerard raised an intrigued eyebrow and turned to look at Josh as he handed Frank his coat.

"Yes, sir," Josh whispered and bowed his head. Frank did the same as well, the action taking Gerard by surprise again.

"Well, I cannot wait to hear all about it but I don't want to keep Lindsey waiting." Gerard smiled, "The woman doesn't like to wait."

"Of course, sir," Frank whispered as he put his jacket on and zipped it up.

"Say goodbye now." Gerard gestured to Josh before he went to the door of the living room and stood there patiently. Frank looked at Josh awkwardly, the latter merely smiling before he leaned in, locking Frank's wrist in his own as a sign of kinship, and kissed him tenderly on the lips before retreating as soon as he had begun. Frank blinked hard and turned on his heel, whispering a soft 'goodbye' to Josh as he walked to his Master.

"I definitely have some questions, my boy," Gerard commented as they walked out of the house. Frank walked behind him to the car where Lindsey sat in the backseat, talking through the open window to Ty. They walked to the car and Gerard handed Frank the keys. Frank looked at the keys of the Mercedes and walked to the driver's seat as Gerard walked around to sit in the back with Lindsey - for appearances, of course.