Vanilla Publishing Announcement

Hi there, I posted a note to my wall on here but I realized that not everyone will see it so I decided to let everyone else see what's been keeping me occupied and where I've been. 

See below:

As we get closer to the Publication date for Book One of Vanilla, which is set to release on my birthday on the 26th of August 2021 at 10am GMT+2. Set your alarms! I'd just like to make a few things known that not everyone will understand or have seen yet.

1. I am going to be putting up the paperback copies first on Amazon and Lulu, and thereafter the e-book copies if there is a demand for them. I felt that perhaps there wouldn't be since the fanfiction version is still going to be available. But nonetheless, I will be doing the ebooks for those who want the actual book.

2. Please understand that the version of Vanilla that is on Wattpad/Ao3 is completely separate from what I will be publishing. The online version is a fanfiction. The real book is about two original characters. Since I literally and legally cannot write about Gerard and Frank without getting into legal trouble, I won't be. Not only that but profiting off of a character that makes the original human person uncomfortable, doesn't seem okay to me. So I have changed their names somewhat. The storyline is the same, however. Everything else is almost exactly the same except that I've taken out any copyrighted material and the names of the boys.

3. Please, instead, follow along for the wonderful love story between Congressman Gérard Weiss and his assistant Akira Carmine Inserra. If that sounds dope to you, then welcome aboard.

4. I'm still working on pricing. It will be announced closer to the time when everything is complete.

Thank you for your patience and support!
xoPrkr