16: I Didn't Even Know Cheese Had Curds

A/N: Those of you who were around in the good old days might remember that I used to dedicate chapters to commenters. Should I start doing that again? I'll go through the comments on each chapter and then the next chapter will be dedicated to the comment I like most. Let me know! It might be fun.

"Sir?"

"Hmm?"

Frank looked at Gerard from his seat on the olive-colored sofa in Gerard's home office. He had been brushing up on his contract terms but his mind kept wandering, "Permission to ask a question."

"Granted."

"How come your limits aren't in our contract?" Frank set his book aside, "Like, we discussed mine and you had me go through it all with the highlighters, remember? And... it was all mine. What about yourself? Surely your limits are just as important."

"Of course, they are."

"So?"

Gerard lifted his glasses up onto his head and sat back in his chair to look at his submissive, "Consider it this way, if you will: It's my contract for you, correct? I'm stating the dynamic for us both in that you are the submissive and I, the Dominant."

"Yes, sir."

"The reason why I felt it pertinent to have your limits in the contract and not my own is that although you are technically the one in charge by being able to stop and start, I'm the one in charge of the actions taken for us both. Most of the time anyway. So, because I'm usually the one doing things to you, your limits are more important than mine. I did tell you my hard limits but because they are the same as yours in most regards, I didn't feel the need to have mine written down. Other people feel differently, and that's their prerogative, but I would never do something in a scene that goes directly against my hard limit anyway."

"I see." Frank sat back to process what he had been told, playing with his ring, "That makes sense. So, what exactly are your limits again? The only one I remember you generally mentioning is anthropophagy and gastric tubes."

Gerard smiled at him, "Good boy for remembering."

Frank instantly beamed, grinning at the praise as he wiggled his hips, "Thank you, sir."

"General hard limits for me are: daddy kink and age play, anthropophagy, any sort of tube for feeding and the like, actual shit play, fisting, and the general ones like necrophilia, zoophilia, and pedophilia, vore, and being a submissive myself."

"Really?"

"I'm okay with bottoming occasionally as we've done, but I cannot be a submissive. I think it's one of the few times I feel genuinely anxious."

Frank pouted and got up, walking over to wrap his arms around Gerard's neck to cling to him like a little monkey, "I'd never do that to you, sir. I promise."

"Much appreciated." Gerard whispered as he slung Frank into his lap so easily. Frank turned and gently ran his hand through his Dominant's hair, seeing the few grey hairs that had begun to grow near his temples. He smiled and leaned in, just resting his forehead against Gerard's as they stayed in comfortable silence.

"It's your birthday tomorrow." Frank whispered against Gerard's lips.

Gerard let out a small grunt, "Ugh, don't remind me."

"Gettin' old." Frank whispered as he played with Gerard's hair idly, twisting it around his fingers, "Still so hot, though."

Gerard chuckled silently, his hands resting on Frank's thighs, "I appreciate the sentiment, my prince."