7: Don't You Fucking Beg, You Little Shit.

Frank looked around Ty's living room curiously, his eyes avidly avoiding the human pup in his dog bed. Ty had been stuck babysitting yet again since Gerard was busy with work and Frank was off. Frank tried his best to keep himself busy whilst Ty was in his workshop busying himself with a commission for a rocking chair. The young submissive sat awkwardly on the sofa and inspected the art on Ty's walls, a mix of abstract expressionism and, what Frank assumed to be, some Lakotan-inspired work. He glanced at Josh in his bed, curled up with a teddy bear and a glassy look in his eye. Frank tried to push down the grimace on his lips because he was trying so hard to not judge, but he just couldn't understand.

He decided to get up after a few minutes, not only to get as far away as humanly possible from the pup who was chewing on a teddy bear, but also because Frank had realized that he hadn't even seen the entirety of Ty's house. He knew the ins and outs of the kitchen and the living room, and he knew about Ty's bedroom upstairs all too well; third door on the right.

There were three doors in the hallway downstairs and, as far as Frank knew, there were five upstairs including the master bedroom and probably another bathroom. He decided that he would begin his journey upstairs and make his way down, quietly ascending the steps to the above floor. He walked to the end and had a peek at Ty's room during the daytime, smiling at the light and airy textures. There were three doors on the right side and two on the left and Frank had already decided to explore all five. He walked to the door right next to Ty's bedroom and popped his head in, finding a beige-tiled bathroom with navy accents and towels.

He closed the door quietly and went to the last door on the right side. He opened the partition to a darkened room but even with the dimmed lights, he could see it was Ty's playroom. The black leather and natural textures looked so beautiful in comparison to their demented uses. He didn't have as many props as Frank's own playroom, but the amount of implements and toys on the wall were almost double - and the quality looked impeccable. He could see a leather bed in the middle and what seemed to be a dentist's chair in the corner that made his skin crawl. He slowly shut the door and tried to suppress a shudder at the thought of demented Ty involved in doctor play or any sort of medical instrument in his hand.

He turned and went to the door directly opposite the playroom, opening it to find a green paint and oak-walled room with one wall completely windowed. The middle of the room was floored by bamboo mats and above it stood a stunning bamboo shibari rig that was stunted to the walls and ceiling. A red loveseat was pushed against the far wall with some black and white photographs in wooden frames of men in intricate ropes. The wall across it was adorned with white pegboard and on the hooks of the pegboard were dozens of rope bundles. Most of the bundles were their natural jute color but there were ones that were dyed red, black and even a stunning emerald green color.

Frank smiled and closed the door again, making his way to the next room to find Josh's bedroom. It was simple with blue bedding and black walls, a few posters of some movies were hung in frames and there were comic books stacked in a pile next to the bedside table. Frank scoffed at the room for no reason before he closed the door. He turned and made his way back down the stairs, avoiding the middle plank on the third step from the bottom that squeaked. He opened the door nearest to him, smiling when he remembered it to be Ty's yoga and meditation room. The walls to ceilings were all a medium wood and polished so nicely. The entire wall facing the side of the yard was glass, the wall on the right had an exquisite mural on it of wild horses running through a pasture. Despite the adrenaline of the scene, the colors and freeing demeanor of the stallions seemed to calm him. There were unlit candles all over the room, a yoga mat rolled up against the wall, and a kneeling mat sat near the window. The smell of lavender and incense seemed to permeate from the walls.

He closed the door quietly and turned to go to the next room beside it, the second last. He opened it to find a white walled room floored with blue gym mats. He frowned in surprise but didn't question it. It was bigger than expected. One part was clearly for some sort of contact sport, maybe boxing? The other part had a rack of dumbbell weights and a treadmill in the corner. Frank nodded to himself and closed the door again.