White Maid One Shot #19

Summary; During the hamlet OVA, Aurora and Sebastian's relationship is blossoming after the events of Season 2. Sebastian and Aurora's love affair.

Set; Hamlet OVA

The Demon Angel Affair

The nights following the events at the Trancy Manor were some of the best Aurora had in centuries. She had Sebastian all to herself, and things couldn't be better. It was late January, a few days short of the first of February. Aurora woke just before dawn to return to her own room. She would roll over in the small twin bed of Sebastian's, smile lovingly at him, kiss him, then get up and slip on a pair of the demon's slippers- a pair he'd gotten purely so she could steal them to make her way back to her room. 

Their affair had mainly started after Sebastian's bond with Lilli was destroyed, since then, Aurora had been sneaking into the butler's room almost every night or every other night, only to depart in the early hours of morning. Sebastian watched her slip out of his bed, a small smile on his face. His crimson eyes had a soft glow to them as he watched her move from his bed and pull on her night gown. He watched her cream coloured skin disappear underneath the fabric of the gown and then smiled as she slipped her dainty feet into the large slippers. He sat up and reached over to grab her by the arm and pull her back to him, pulling her down to his level so he could give her one last passionate kiss. Aurora gave a soft moan into the kiss and her hands reached up to cup his face in her hands. His own hand went up her arm to reach into her long blonde locks, and gently tug her by the hair closer. When he pulled away, his hand still tangled in her hair, he had a sweet smile on his face, "I'll see you tomorrow, darling." Aurora hummed, touching her forehead to his and gently caressing his face, "Tomorrow, goodnight mon amour." Sebastian's hand fell from her hair and he rolled back over to reach onto his bedside table to grab a book. Aurora raised an eyebrow, "Why not sleep?" She asked, "Surely you have the time?" Sebastian glanced over at her and smirked, "If I did that I'd oversleep. I haven't had a good nights sleep in centuries, Angelica." Aurora looked a little alarmed, "What?! You must be exhausted!" She was by his side in an instant and holding his hand, "Oh, mon amour! Please just rest! I'll come wake you!" Sebastian chuckled at the sight of her, "Darling," he held her face in his free hand, "I'm fine. Go on, I have to be up in a few hours anyway-" 

He cut himself off as Aurora suddenly straddled him. He hummed, putting his hands on her thighs. "Another round, darling? Cutting it rather close, aren't we?" Aurora frowned and leaned down over him. "Sebastian Michaelis- you will never have me in your bed again if you don't rest." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, "You are serious?" Aurora nodded. "Mhmm." Sebastian suddenly slipped them over, pinning her underneath him with a devilish smirk. The angel's eyes were wide and a blush spread across her face as her lover loomed over her. "Oh? So you wouldn't miss being in my bed at night? You wouldn't miss my hands all over your body?" He chuckled then, cupping her face, "All this because I won't sleep?" Aurora whimpered but then nodded. "If you won't at least rest then you won't have me anymore." 

Sebastian searched her eyes for any sign of weakness. Upon finding none, he sighed in defeat and laid down on top of her. "Very well then," he pulled the bedsheets over them and smiled, resting his head on her chest. Aurora was blushing, "Sebas- what are you doing?! I have to get back to my room!" Sebastian chuckled, cupping her face in his hand, "Relax mon ange, no one will find out about us." He curled close to her and smiled slyly, "Now sleep, mon cherie." Aurora sighed, smiling up at him, she knew very well the reason she was here now. "Can my demon not sleep without me?" She asked teasingly. Sebastian chuckled, "I can sleep whenever I desire, Angelica. I just prefer you by my side, that is all." Aurora hummed and held him close, "You need only ask and I will stay, mon amie." She kissed him and curled into his arms. "Goodnight."