1: Hopes & Dreams

Aurora POV

I'm spending my Saturday night like I always do; listening to music, eating pizza, and scrolling through my timeline on Twitter. I always try to get one of the boys of one direction to follow me, but I always end up failing miserably.

'@Harry_Styles heey, hope you're having a great day☺️❤️, mind following me? x 1,932'

I decide 1,932 is enough, I wanna read some fan fics now. Sighing, I close out of the Twitter app and tap on wattpad. I'm reading After 3, it's soo amazing, but I'm nearing the end. I finish the book and smile, loving how it ends. I read a few chapters of other books before drifting to sleep.

My phone flashes, indicating I have a Twitter notification. I slide the lock screen and my jaw drops.

*@Harry_Styles is now following you!*

Holy mother of Christmas. I immediately click on the DMs and open a chat for Harry and I.

'@auroraaStyles: Heey, thanks for the follow! It literally means the world to me. Thank you so much💓 I love you'

A few seconds later, I get a reply.

'@Harry_Styles No problem love! I love you too xx'

Oh my god I have to tell Tiffany! I quickly reply to Harry 'Umm so what's up? Lol, I never expected you to actually reply so I hadn't thought about what to say.😭'

I call Tiffany and she answers on the second ring. "Hey girl."

"TIFFANY OH MY GOD" I literally scream into the phone.

"Woah, what's up?" She says cooly.

"Harry fricken Styles just fricken followed me!"

"You're fricken lying so shut the frick up." She says nonchalantly and mocking my use of the word 'frick'

"I'm not lying I swear it, go check my page!" I say and hang up.

I have a DM on Twitter, and it's from Harry. 'I'm actually just getting off the plane, and haha, just talk to me as you would anyone else! What are you up to?'

I'm about to reply when my alarm clock goes off. Why is it going off? Everything blurs and when I open my eyes, I'm no longer staring at the screen of my phone, I'm in bed.

Frick. It was a fucking dream? But it felt so real! Ugh. I groan, hitting my alarm clock, shutting it off. I get up and put on a royal blue dress for church and brush my naturally straight hair. I twist the sides of my hair and bring them together in the back. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, and now I'm walking downstairs for breakfast.

"G'morning dad." I smile at my dad who is making pancakes.

"Good morning." He says, focusing on not burning the pancakes.

I sit down in the living room and flip on the TV, waiting on breakfast. The blonde news lady is talking about how Zayn left One Direction. I sigh and pout a little bit, hoping the rest of the boys will still continue with the band. I will die if they don't.

"Breakfast is ready!" My dad calls from the kitchen and I go into there and see slightly burnt pancakes on two plates.

"You can't ever do them right." I tease.

"Oh well. I bet you can't do them any better." He teases back.

"Sureeee." I sarcastically say and he laughs. "I'm kidding, I can't cook to save a life." And we both laugh, eating our pancakes.

"You're not that bad." He pauses and we both burst out laughing again.

"I'm terrible."

"I know." He agrees.