16: Two Days

Harry POV
Harry!" Kevin yells from downstairs.

I jog downstairs to scold him for being so loud, it's like seven in the morning.

"Um, Imma step out, I'm going to the trap." he says.

"Don't come back if you go there. I don't want Aurora in that type of crowd anymore." I say, trying to keep my girl safe.

"Homie, she is in that type of crowd. Thats how she grew up, how she is, and you gotta accept that fam." he states in a soft voice, trying not to start a big argument.

"I know that, but she can't keep being in that environment, with so many people after her, she's not safe. Thats why I'm taking her to England."

His eyes widen and he raises his voice, "Hell no, you're not taking her out of the fucking country! Y'all might be in some fucked up relationship, but that doesn't mean she's all yours! There are so many people who are willing to fight with her, and to fight for her! What makes you think you can take her?" he rages.

"Her dad, Leo, and Eric" he flinches at the mention at them, but I still continue, "came to me in a dream saying I had to take her there to her aunt Carol in-" I stop. What if he's an opp too? You can't trust anyone. "Um, Wolverhampton."

"Don't take her! Do you not care about all of her friends? Jabare, me, Tiffany, Willie, and there's more! What if your stupid dream was fake? Ever think about that?" he sasses.

"Well, you see, there was also the part where they told me Ronnie was an opp, which he turned out to be, and he almost fucking killed Aurora. So I'm pretty sure it was real. I'm taking her and she's staying there until this whole thing blows over." I fume. Does he not care about her safety?

"Idiot!" he yells, "This shit isn't just gonna blow over, they'll be after her until the day she dies." I cringe and he continues, "I know it's fucked up, but they've been looking for her dad for almost five years, and when they killed him, they probably found his I.D. and got the address." he pauses. "You know, just take her and don't come back. She's safer away from America and any Central American countries."

I nod. "Yeah, I was gonna do that regardless."

"Shut up." he snaps, "But I was being selfish, I was thinking about myself when she has the real problem. I guess it's cause I haven't seen her in so long."

"Yeah, I understand. I'd be the same way if I were you."

"Papi?" Aurora calls from the top of the stairs and I can't help but smile when I see her. Her long, thick hair is in a messy bun, and she's wearing my shirt and my boxers. She looks incredibly sexy without even trying.

"Yeah?" I smirk.

"I wanna get new clothes because I'm getting tired of these." she asks, holding up the striped crop top and the high waisted shorts.

"I think you look nice in my shirt." I compliment, even though I think she would look better with it off.

She blushes slightly and smiles. "I'm gonna order some things off of Polyvore, and I have the premium so it can be delivered in a day." she says proudly, like its a big accomplishment.

"Okay. But don't use the address, I can give you the P.O. box number so they can be delivered there." I said to her and she nodded.

"Come up here." She says, walking back to my room. I follow behind her and I can't help but admire the way my boxers fit her bum so nicely.

"Stop starring at my ass, Ya nasty." she laughs.

"Sorry, but technically it's mine since we're dating." I smirk, even though she can't see me.

"Mmm, a bit freaky, aren't we?" she teases.

"Maybe a little." I wrap my arms around her slim waist and pull her close to me.

"Mmm." she hums in response, taking out her hair. I play with it a little, the black waves wrapped around my fingers. She watches me in the mirror and my green eyes meet her brown eyes.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

She thinks for a minute before responding, "I just wanna chill to be honest. Maybe a movie, a scary one."

I simply nod and go to get my laptop so we can watch whatever she wants.

She decides on 'You're next' and we start to watch it. I don't really pay attention though. I'm trying to figure out how to tell her that she's going to England. Will she be okay with it? Will we be able to handle the distance? I mean, we literally just started this relationship and I don't want it to end.

Aurora POV

He spaced out during the movie, but he still held me tightly when someone got murdered.

I'm so sick, watching people get killed for my entertainment, when my dad and friends got murdered less than a month ago.

I really miss them. So, so much. I haven't really gotten the time to think about them much, but they're still in my heart, forever and always.

"Oh shit." I screamed when the girl got her throat cut in half. I watched the way she suffered, even though it wasn't real for her, it was for my dad.

I shut the laptop and buried my face in Harrys chest, silently crying. I fucking hate crying. He rubs my back and comforts me. He lifts my chin gently so that my eyes meet his. It confuses me when his eyes match mine- teary and bloodshot.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I don't know." he laughs softly. "I just feel sad, probably our connection or something."

I nod and he speaks up again.

"I need to tell you something..." he stated, trailing off.

I sniffled, "What?"

"I'm taking you to England, and there you will either live with my mum or your aunt." he says.

England? What the hell? I mean, it is a good idea, but would it work? "Okay." I agree, finally done over thinking it and just trusting his judgement.

"We leave in two days, and you'll be able to leave all of this behind." he says, referring to the tragedy.

"Are you coming with me?" I whisper, needing to know the answer.

He sucks in a breath, "I'll be coming, but I won't be staying." he looks at me with sad eyes. I feel a pang in my chest as I press my lips into a line and nod, breaking eye contact with him.

"I'll come visit though, and I'll FaceTime and text you. My tour ends in early December, so I'll come stay for four months after that." he assured, making me feel a lot better.

I gulp and nod, all the negative "what ifs" flooding my brain. I shake the thoughts away and smile at him. He looks at me concerned but smiles back anyways. December is seven months away.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whispered.

"I'm going to miss you too." he said, wrapping his arms around me.

I'mma miss this. In Two days, all of this will be gone.

Two days.