15: Officially Yours

Harry POV

I wait impatiently at the airport with a beanie and sunglasses. Some people recognize me, some don't, but the majority of them don't. That's good though. I love my fans, and I appreciate every little thing they do, but I'm not really in the mood for all that at the moment.

I tap my foot to the rhythm of 'Do I wanna know?' by Arctic Monkeys as I wait for Aurora. I'm gonna keep her in Miami for a bit and then I'm going to take her to Holmes Chapel.

I really can't wait to see her, I never should've left her in the first place. If something worse happened to her, or if she didn't escape Ronnie, then I'd be a mess. I know she can fend for herself, she's a very tough girl, but she has her weaknesses. She tries her hardest to keep them concealed deep inside, but she has a lot of pain. She needs someone to be able to talk it out with, help her cope with all the shit that's been going on in her life.

I really wish she would let me in. I know she has a lot already, but still, she's still keeping it all in. I don't blame her though, she has to keep this bad ass image or else people will think she's vulnerable and they'll attack her then and there.

Speaking of the goddess, she I see her. She's looking around, her beautiful brown eyes searching the Miami Airport. Her eyes land on me and she smirks and starts walking towards me.

As soon as she's in arms reach, I engulf her in a big hug, which she gladly returns. "You fucking scared me." I mumble into her hair. It's true. I was so scared last night, I was literally praying for her life.

"I'm sorry. I missed you." she says into my chest.

"I missed you too, babygirl." I kiss her forehead. "Let's go."

We start walking to the exit and someone calls, "Aurora!"

Both of our heads snap towards the person who was calling her. It was a boy, who's running to her, also with dreads which were dyed blonde at the bottom.

"No fucking way." she says, her jaw falling. "Kevin." her eyes start to gloss and she smiles.

Who's Kevin?

The boy 'Kevin' reaches us and smiles brightly at Aurora. "Hey I missed you so much."

"What- I- I thought you were dead?" her voice cracks. I put my arm around her waist, bringing her close to me. Kevin shoots me a glare, and I shrug.

"No, I mean, yeah. I died, but then they saved me last minute. Leo, E, and Jabare couldn't stay to find out, cause if they did, they'd be arrested. So I 'ont blame them." he explains.

"Wow. That's a miracle." I say thoughtlessly.

"Yeah, I'm hip." he smiles. "Who are you? I'm Kevin."

"I'm Harry."

"I swear, you look familiar as hell..." he ponders and I chuckle.

I wonder why...

"You look just like this boy that Princess kept talking about. Like oh my god, she would go on and on for ages about his perfections. She said if she ever met him she would-"

I didn't even try to contain my smirk as Aurora interrupted. "Okay! Shut up!" Her face a deep shade of red.

"Why not let the man finish?" I say, the smirk probably evident to her from my voice. She shoots me a glare and I just laugh, she's so cute when she's mad and embarrassed.

"Anyways, she said she would get down on her knees and beg him to marry her." he finishes and Aurora covers her face with her hands.

"I don't think she would have to beg, or even ask him for that matter, he would probably be the one on his knees for her." I respond, truthfully. She looks up at me, something in her eyes that I couldn't read.