17: Games & Flights

Harrys POV

Today's the day Aurora and I go to England. We decided that she would stay with my mum. She didn't want to bring my mum into this, but then she agreed because we all make sure that nobody knows where mine or any of the boy's parents live.

I hope that she'll be safe.

"You ready?" Aurora asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yup." she says throwing her duffle bag over her shoulder. I took her shopping yesterday because the weather in Cheshire is much colder than California.

"Let's go." I say, taking her hand.

"Bye guys." Niall calls from the couch.

"Bye Niall." she smiles at him.

"I hope you don't come back." he jokes.

"Ehh," she looks at me, as if asking me if she'll be back. I nod at her. Of course. This is just for a little while. "I might just to bother you."

"Kill me now." he groans.

"That can be arranged." she smirks and I laugh, knowing it's true. She could just have one of her gangster friends to shoot him. Or she could do it herself.

"I hate you guys." he laughs.

"Love Ya too." she says, making kissy faces at him.

"You guys act like eight year olds." I tease, but in all seriousness, they do sometimes.

"Yeah, but you were the one sleeping with the light on." Aurora counters.

"Oh shut up." I laugh. "Let's go now before we end up missing the flight."

"Okay. Bye Niall. Tell Liam and Lou that I say bye."

"Alright, bye." Niall beams at us.

With one last wave we are out the door and on our way to the airport.

"Wait- How long are you staying for?" she asks once I'm driving.

"Em, maybe a week or so." I answer. OTRA doesn't start up for another three weeks, but we have to practice, record, work on the new album, and travel.

"Okay. What are we gonna do once we get there?" she questions.

Many ideas of what we could do pop into my brain. I glance over at her and smirk. "I have a couple of ideas."

She slaps my knee, "You're so nasty."

"Mmm, so are you."

"And you know this how?" she asks, and I can hear the smirk in her voice.

I say nothing, but just tap my temple twice and she laughs in response. I smile at the sound of her laugh, it makes my heart race.

About twenty minutes into our drive, Aurora falls asleep, her chest rising and falling and her lips parted. I smile, admiring her beauty. Someone behind me honked, indicating that the red light is now green. I tear my focus from Aurora and keep my eyes on the road.

It's gonna be a long drive.

Aurora POV

"Baby." the voice I've happily grow accustomed to wakes me from my dreamless sleep. Chills are sent down my spine as my eyes flutter open to see Harry looking down at me.

Am I on his lap? How did I get here?

"How did I get on your lap?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well, you were moving around like you were uncomfortable, and then you just rested your head on my lap and curled up. Then you stopped moving." he smiles like he's proud of it and I blush like a madwoman.