18: The Last Day

Aurora POV

It's been a week since we got here. Harrys mum, Anne is so nice, and a good cook.

"Good morning sweetie." she beams, looking up from her newspaper.

"Morning." I yawn. "Sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes, but I'm kind of upset Harrys leaving tomorrow."

My eyes widen. "Tomorrow?" Dang this week has gone by too fast.

"Yeah, but he'll be back home soon enough." she smiles.

"True. Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"You're welcome, but stop thanking me, it's fine."

"Alright." I smile. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready."

"Okay." she responds, already reading her newspaper again.

I climb up the stairs and go to the Harrys old room. I grab my acid jeans and black top and throw them on because Harry is still asleep.

"Thanks for the show baby." his deep voice startles me, causing me to jump slightly.

"You were awake?" I ask.

"Yeah, thankfully." he winks and I roll my eyes. "Only when you were putting on your top though." he pouts.

"Aw, tough." I mock his pouting. "You leave tomorrow."

"I don't want to."

"Well, I don't want you to, neither does your mum but- oh shit I said that in a accent." I gush.

"Probably because you're getting used to your surroundings." he shrugs.

"I guess so. But anyways, like I was saying, you have millions of fans who will be screaming your name-"

He cuts me off by saying,"You're the only one who's supposed to be screaming my name."

"You're nasty as fuck, you know that?" I tease, throwing a pillow at him, which he easily catches.

"You know you like it." he smirks.

"I didn't say otherwise, did I?" i counter and he stays silent. "Ahh, you're quiet now hmm?"

"I guess so. I'm just really sad about leaving tomorrow. Just don't go out much. I don't wanna keep you all cooped up in here, but just make sure you're careful. FaceTime me everyday, and you can talk to my mum or Gem about anything. They won't say a word to anyone." he informs me.

"Okay." I smile.

***

"Baby." he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Daddy." I say in a soft voice, and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't wanna leave you."

"But if you don't leave, I can't give you your goodbye present." I smirk.

"You got me something?" he asks, curiosity written across his features.

"Somewhat," I answer, taking the covers off of me and moving out of my comfy position next to Harry. "Where's your mom?"

"The store." he answers simply.

"Good." I smile, and I think he finally catches on because he smirks and his eyes light up.

"So, what's this gift of yours?" he presses.

Here goes nothing.

I press my lips to his, and that familiar sensation in my chest radiates through my bones. Things get more heated and his tongue slips into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he hovers above me, his hand sliding under my shirt. The fabric bunches up near my bra and his fingers trail down my stomach, leaving goosebumps on my skin.