8: Kisses & Nightmares

As soon as we step inside the hotel, my breath is taken away. Its beautiful, really classy. "This is so cool!"

"Just wait till you see the room." Harry says with a smirk. He grabs my hand and pulls me to an elevator. He presses the button and we wait for it to arrive.

Once it comes, we step in and Harry presses the number 18 and I laugh at the irony. "Whats funny?"

"I have loved you since we were..." I sang and pointed to the glowing button that read 18. He looked at me like I was crazy, "Sorry it was just kinda funny since you sing the song 18 and youre staying on floor 18."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Niall said the same thing."

My eyes lit up at the sound of his name. Niall is soo adorable like wtf. "Oh my god." I say and he just smiles. "I'm kinda nervous to meet them, well except Liam."

"Why not Liam?" he asks as the elevator doors slide open to let us out.

"I met him like the day before the concert, so I'd be happy to see him again." I explain.

"Cool, but theres no need to be nervous, they'll like you."

"Okay. Do you think that Liam will remember me?" I ask

"Probably, you aren't an easy person to just forget." he says and I blush.

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to keep calm. I'm kinda a closed off person, I guess. I just dont show emotion so I dont seem vulnerable.

"Well.." he pauses and takes a breath. "Im going to be honest, you're really cool. Yeah, you're a total bad ass, but I see the good side of you. You're really pretty and you just aren't easy to forget." He smiles.

"Thanks. How do you see the good side of me when there isn't one?" I ask and he stops walking.

"You really think just because you sell drugs makes you a terrible person?" he asks softly.

"Yeah, and I've lied to the police, smoked, drank beer, got into fights, I'm involved with one of the worst gangs out there... I'm just a thug." I rant. I'm a total fuck up.

"Yeah, I think I'll call you 'Thug Nasty A'." he jokes, succeeding to lighten the mood.

"Okay and I think I'll call you 'Papi H'." I smirks and he does the same.

"I'm down for that, thug nasty." he pokes my side, causing me to jump and giggle.

"Alright, Papi." I say and we both burst out into fits of laughter. A door opens and Liam comes out.

"Hey! I remember you!" Liam points at me and Harry and I look at each other and laugh again.

"I remember you too." I smile.

"I knew by the way Harry was staring at you, I knew I'd be seeing you again." Liam gives a sly smile to Harry. Harry shakes his head, smiling at the ground.

"People are trying to sleep, you know." an Irish accent calls from the doorway of one of the rooms.

I walk up to him, smiling. "Hi Niall."

"Hey." he smiles and looks back at Harry and Liam. "You guys know her?"

"Yeah." they said at the same time. My heart is pounding in my chest, but I try not to act like a fangirl.

"Excuse me for a minute." I say, pushing past Niall.

"Is something wrong?" Harry calls after me.

"No, I just need a minute." I yell and turn the corner and run into the stairwell with a huge ass smile on my face. I start jumping up and down like a little girl. I didn't care though, nobody could see me. Once I'm done, I open the door with the smile still plastered on my face. I let my smile fade, to not show them that I was fangirling.