19: Alone

"Aurora." a soft voice pulls me out of my sleep.

I open my eyes to see Harry fully dressed and ready to go. "You're leaving?"

"Yes, but I'll be home soon enough." he added.

"Okay. We're still gonna FaceTime right?" I asked and he nodded.

His strong arms wrap around my waist, bringing me close to his chest, engulfing me into a hug. "Be safe." we said in unison before laughing a bit and pulling away. I wish I could stay in the comfort of his arms forever.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." he whispered and I could feel his lips moving at the shell of my ear, while he twisted and twirled my hair in between two of his fingers.

"I'm gonna miss you more. You don't even understand." I admitted, cuddling into him.

"I don't know if that's possible. But I have to go now, it's nearly four." he said and rolled out the bed to get up.

"Four? In the morning? God damn Harry." I laughed softly. "Stay with me for five more minutes?"

"Okay." he agreed and jumped back into bed, and pulled me into his chest.

Soon enough, I hear him snoring. "Harry, wake up." I nudged him. I don't want to wake him, I don't want him to leave, but it's for the directioners.

"Five more minutes." he mumbled.

"It's been ten, come on." I shook his arm.

I hear someone downstairs and I leave Harry to tell Niall, Liam, and Louis goodbye. I'm shocked when I see Zayn.

"Z-zayn?" I stuttered. His head snaps in my direction.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" He asked, eyeing me skeptically.

"I'm Aurora and the guys brought me here." I explained.

"Oh? Really? They never bring fans." he shrugged.

"I'm not only a fan. I'm Harrys girlfriend." I smiled as I felt my heart flutter at my own words.

"Well let me tell you something." he said, coming closer. "There will be rumors everywhere and you'll see pictures of him and different girls, but don't let that separate you two, he's really faithful. He wouldn't ever cheat and that's what ends all his relationships. The girls always think he's cheating because of what the media portrays, but in reality, he's a loyal guy. Don't hurt him, please." he gives me a soft smile.

Honestly, this shocks me. Zayn leaving all four boys, but then he sticks up for Harry.

"Okay." I said under my breath.

After im quiet, he speaks up again. "Don't tell me you're one of those who hate me."

"I'm not. I was upset when you left, and I was mad when you quoted mean girls and directed that to Louis, the one who defended us all from greasy taco-"

"Who's greasy taco?" he interrupted.

"Naughty boy." I answer and he burst out into fits of laughter.

"I swear that's hilarious. But continue."

"Anyways he was dissing us Directioners, and then when Louis defends us, you have something to say to him." I explained. "But I mean, you're still Zayn, just not Zayn from One Direction."

"I felt so bad when I left, but Shahid helped me get through it." he smiles.

Shahid? Oh, Greasy Taco, right. Okay.

"Well, as long as you're happy. We're happy." I encourage. "Are you ever coming back? You know you're always welcome."

"Um, there's a possibility, but yes I know that. I was thinking if things don't go so well, I'd come back." he says.

"We all want you back, but if things go good with Naughty Boy, then we'll be your biggest fans."

"Yeah, it's really nice that most of you guys support me. But I was in tears when I heard some of the things that girls were doing because of me. It was awful."

"I know."

"I wish I could- I could bring them back." he sniffled. "I wish I could remove their scars."

I say nothing, but he hugs me. I didn't think he would come here and get all emotional, but I embrace his hug and hug him back tightly.

"Aurora?" Harrys groggy voice calls from upstairs. "Where'd you go?" he says playfully.

Zayn and I pull away and I call out to Harry, "I'm downstairs."

He appears at the top of the stairs. "Zayn!" he smiles like a little boy on Christmas.

He runs down the stairs and then Zayn stands up and hugs him. "I missed you mate."

"I missed you too. How's things with Naughty boy?" Harry asked.

"Pretty well, things have been a little hectic. And I'm sorry for just showing up here at your mums, I know it's a little odd, but I remembered I left some stuff here..." he paused. "I'll give back the key to the band's house too after I pack up there."

"Alright mate." Harry nods and Zayn goes into a spare room that I didn't even know was there. "Zayn used to stay here a lot, along with Louis. So they had a key." he explains.

"Oh."

"I have to be going." he pouted, projecting his lower lip.

"Aww." I mock his pouting and grab his bottom lip and play with it a little.

"You're weird." he laughed.

"I know." I smiled. He cupped my face in both his hands and kissed me gently.

"I'll miss you baby girl." he whispered once he pulls away.

"I'll miss you more."

"Impossible." he scoffed. He kisses me on the cheek swiftly. "Bye, love." he smiles and walks out the door.

"Harry left already?" Zayn called, emerging from the spare room.

"Yeah."

"Well, since you don't hate me, do you wanna hang out? I really have nothing to do." he suggested.

"Sure." I comply and we end up chilling at Harrys until one pm when Zayn has to leave. We just watched movies all morning and overdosed on junk food.

I groan, bored because Anne has been at work all day and now Harrys gone. I feel this emptiness now that he's not next to me and it really sucks.

I grab my phone and go to spotify, and find myself listening to the One Direction radio.

"Honey?" Anne called once she came home from work.

"Yeah, I'm on the couch." I told her weakly. My throat started to hurt a bit earlier.

She came over and peered down on me, "Aw, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"My throat is sore, so I'm just taking it easy."

"Oh, would you like some tea and honey?" she offered.

"Yes please, that'd be great." I said, shooting her a soft smile which she returned.

"Okay, I'll be back." she said, leaving the room.

About five minutes later, she came back with my tea and some of her own. "Thank you." I smiled at her once she handed it to me.

"Anytime, love."

We sit and chat while drinking our tea, and before I know it, it's ten thirty in the evening and my eyelids start to feel heavy.

"Well, I'm going to head to sleep now." she told me after our conversation had ended, leaving us in a comfortable silence.

"Alright, good night. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight!" she said, and left the room once again.

I wonder how Harry is doing.

I bring out my phone and text him.

Goodnight💘

Soon enough he replied, washing all my worries away.

Papi: Goodnight, love x