14: Her Protector

Aurora POV

Okay; I have to think. What are my options? I could get a hotel, considering do have the money. I could try at Tiffany's house, but I don't really want to. Definitely not Jabare.

Maybe Ronnie? I take out my phone and search my contacts. I tap on his name. He answers on the second ring. "Hello?" he sounds upset.

"Hey, It's Aurora."

"Oh wassup?" he says, his voice cheering up a bit.

"Nothing, but I was wondering if I could stay at yours for a little?"

"Yeah, Iont see why not." He answers.

"Alright, bet. You gotta whip?" I ask. (For those of you who don't know, she means a car).

"Duh. Where you want me to come get you?" He asks, and I hear shuffling and keys jingle.

"Uhh. At the train station. I'll be there in like twenty minutes."

"Okay, I'll be onna side." he says.

"Ah, side nigga, I see." I tease.

"Shut up." he laughs.

"Okay, but I'll see you later." I smile, hanging up. I catch the train at the Campus Drive station and then take it to West Side Station. Like promised, once I get off, Ronnie is there waiting for me. He is wearing a white tee shirt and some joggers with some Jordans.

"Hey. Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem. You hungry?" he asks. "Cause I am."

"Yeah, a little."

"Where you wanna go?" he asks.

"Chick Fila, if it's fine with you." I suggested.

"Yess, I've been craving that all day." he smiles. He's really hot, honestly. I'm just not attracted to him the way I am with Harry.

"Cool." I say as we pull up to the chick Fila drive thru. I order a large chocolate shake and a 4 piece chicken strips with waffle fries.

We drive down the streets in a comfortable silence, both of us eating our food. We pull up to a medium size house and he speaks up. "My mom and dad are here, just so you know."

"Will they care that I'm here?" I ask.

"Nah, they're used to it." he smirks.

"Oh so you're a fuck boy?" I tease.

"Yep, I got hella hoes." he boasts, and I roll my eyes. It bothers me a little that some men treat girls that way, but on the other hand, the girls sometimes intentionally let themselves get treated like that.

"No comment." I laugh, shaking my head. "Let's go."

"Alright." he says and we both get out. We walk up to the door and he unlocks it and holds it open for me.

"Thank you." I say and he hums in response.

"Ronnie?" I hear a woman's voice call. Two seconds later a pretty lady, who seems about 40, with blonde hair comes out. "Oh, who's this?" Im assuming that's his mom.

"I'm Aurora." I stick out my hand to be polite, but she hugs me.

"Is she the one you've been talking about?" she whispers to Ronnie, even though I can hear it. God I hope not, that would be awkward because I'm not interested in him.

"No mom, that's Tiffany." he assures her and my eyes go wide.

"Tiffany? That's my best friend!" That's cool. He likes Tiffany, and he is so her type.