10: French Braids & Trap Houses

Aurora POV

I open my eyes. Thankfully the curtains are closed, or else I would've been blinded.

I hear a scream, and panic runs through me. I turn in the direction of the scream, and relief spreads in my veins when I see someone getting murdered on TV.

"Good morning." Harrys incredibly deep morning voice sounds in my ears and I snap my head towards him.

"Hey." I smile, sitting up and leaning on my elbow.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"Yeah. Ooh, can I do your braids now?"

"Sure." he chuckles and sits up.

"Okay, stay right there, I'm gonna sit on the bed frame."

"Alright." he says as I climb up on the headboard.

"Scoot closer a little." I instruct. He does as I say, and I start braiding his hair. 10 minutes later, I'm done and his hair looks sexy, as usual. "All done." I announce and pat his shoulder. Then I get off the headboard and back on the mattress.

"Can I go look now?" he asks.

"No, you have to wait until both of us are finished."

He nods. "Okay, then come here." he opens his legs and pats the space in between them for me to sit there. Once I sit there, I hand him the brush and he starts running it through my hair slowly. "Jesus your hair is long."

"I've been growing it for a year or two." I respond.

"Yeah, so have I." he jokes and I giggle. He starts braiding and thirty minutes later he finishes. "Let's go look now."

I get up and take his hand and we go look in the mirror. "You did a good job." he says.

"So did you. You braid better than Tiffany."

"Thank you." he smiles. My stomach growls and I clutch it.

"I'm hungry." I say.

"Okay, then we'll eat." we walk out of the room and into the main room. "We have waffles if you'd like."

"Yeah, I'll make them. You want any?"

"Yes. Two please." he requests and I nod. I go into the kitchen area and get the Eggo waffles out of the freezer and take four out and put them in the toaster. Two minutes later, the waffles pop up. I grab syrup and bring it all out to the table.

"Thank you." he smiles.

"No problem." I smile back. I rip my waffles up; one waffle ripped into fourths. Then I pour some syrup onto the plate and start dipping my waffles.

Harry looks at me like I'm crazy. "That's how you eat your waffles?" he lightly laughs.

"Umm. Yeah. How do you eat your waffles?"

"I cut them."

"Oh. I never had anyone to tell me that so I figured out on my own." I tell him.

"Well, as long as you can eat it, it doesn't matter how you do it."

"Yup." I agree, and then we eat our breakfast in comfortable silence.

The door opens and then Niall, Louis and Liam come in.

"How long are you staying here?" Niall asks. This boy is full of questions.

"Umm. I don't know." I answer. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

"Where do you live?" Niall asks and Harry shoots him a 'shut the fuck up' look. "What?" He asks Harry.

"Niall, can I talk to you for a minute." Harry says, grabbing Niall's arm and dragging him into the other room.