21: What is Love?

Aurora POV

It had been a week since Harry and I spoke on the phone that night.  I spoke to Anne, and she suggested that I visited my Aunt Carol for a bit, so that's exactly what I am doing at the moment. Its a sunny day here in Cheshire, which is nice because its been raining all week.

I looked up from my phone to see the big stoned house with a fancy porch wrapping around the beautiful scene. I walked up the polished steps and knocked on the large wooden door. A moment later, my Aunt opened up the door, revealing her familiar face with sparkling blue eyes and an alluring figure that must get her swarms of men.

Her eyes widened at my unexpected appearance, "Oh my god, Aurora. Wha- How?" 

"Hi Auntie," I beamed. "Can I come inside?"

She quickly stepped aside, "Of course, dear."

I walked inside the house where faded and vague memories lived, almost reliving some of them as I took in the interior of the house. 

"'Rora, dear, why are you here? Where's your father?" she questioned, concern written across her features.

Tears pricked at my eyes at the mention of my dad, "He's dead, Tia."

Her jaw dropped in terror, but quickly recovered. "No, stop lying. Its not funny." 

"I'm not lying." I told her as I shook my head. 

"How did it happen?" she asked, her lip quivering. I lead her to the sofa, wiping some tears that managed to escape.

"They found him, slit his throat. Got Leo and Eric too," I sniffled. "Now they're after me."

"Oh sweetie," she sighed, pulling me close to her into a tight hug. "How did you manage to fly all the way here?"

I pulled away and answered, "Harry Styles. I met him a while back and he really helped me out. I would've been dead without him."

"I'm glad you found someone to help you through this." she spoke sincerely.

I nodded in agreement. "I'm just scared I've dragged him in this too far. He's killed  for me, Tia. He's killed at least three, maybe four people, all because they tried to kill me. Despite the danger and the whole fucking situation, he's still here for me. I don't deserve him."

"I think that you do deserve him. I mean, you're actions aren't the best, but everyone's a sinner. You have a good heart, and that's what matters. Keep him if he's willing to risk himself for you."

I grimaced, "What? No. That's the point, I don't want him to get hurt. If he gets hurt, I'm done for."

She looked intently at me before speaking.

"You love him."

"I-I.." I trailed off, considering her statement. What even is love though? No doubt about it, I really like him, but do I love him? Even if I did, would he love me back?

"He loves you too." she added.

"How do you know?" I asked, needing the answer.

"Harry Styles, a nice, intelligent, and talented young man who is constantly followed by the media, hounded by paps, and bombarded with questions and cameras,most definitely would not risk being caught killing if he didn't have a reason." she explained.

"Then why hasn't he said it?"

She chuckled, "Its not too easy telling someone you love them."

"I could do it." I boasted.

"Then do it." she challenged.

I grabbed my phone and called him. He answered almost immediately and his deep voice filled my ears, "Hello beautiful."