Imaginary Friend

Your soulmate appears to you as an imaginary friend and stays with you till you meet them or you turn 10 years old. After that then their eyes will flash in your head till you meet them. It is like a shadow of them with their personality.

. . . Marinette POV . . .

My imaginary friend/soulmate never smiles. At most I can get him to smirk. He was normally always scowling. He liked to race me and teach me how to fight.

. . . Damian POV . . .

I haven't told a soul about the blue-haired girl that follows me around. She is always smiling. Her bright bluebell eyes match the sky. When I'm alone In my room she teaches me how to play two-person games. It is the only real fun I have had while living in the League. I searched up who it is following me and all I got was that she is my soulmate.

. . . Marinette POV . . .

When I turned 10 that was the last day I seen the ghost of my soulmate. Then whenever I wake up in the morning I get a flash of his green eyes. I have always missed the times he would teach me how to fight.

When I was 12 I got my miraculous. At 14 I became guardian.
Now I'm 16 and my only friends are Chloe, Kagami, and Luka. Kagami and Luka are soulmates.

My uncle Jagged is sponsoring a week-long trip for my class so he can show me his hometown and introduce me as his honorary niece at the Wayne gala. Which I can't wait for but of course, Lila told some stories about how she got the trip.

Anyways we are just getting off the flight at the airport. My class is staying at the Wayne hotel while I and my friends stay with uncle Jagged. Jagged set up tours for my class while we are here. Afterward, he will show me and my friends his favorite places. Hopefully, he doesn't catch on to how my class bullies me.

. . . Monday . . .

We are touring Wayne enterprise today. Uncle Jagged will pick us up after, while my class has the rest of the day to explore. The tour was nice except for Lila's screeching. That and during lunch they dumped chocolate milk on my clothes. Thank Kwamii we always bring spares for this exact reason. The tour guide Richard Grayson sat with us for lunch. We didn't tell him that I'm Jagged's honorary niece. He just observed how the class would bully me, I wasn't willing to tell him about it so we talked about other things.

Jagged took us to the mall today after our tour. Then for supper, he took us to his favorite pizza place. We had a blast. Then we recorded some songs. I'm Nettie then Chloe is Queenie, Kagami is Element Dragon, and Luka is Viper. We write songs and they model for my designs. Jagged personally sponsored us at first but now we are big enough to not need sponsoring. We always wear masks and we try a bunch of different things. Kagami loves fencing and it helps with the Akuma's so we all learned. Chloe makes us take dance lessons with her as well. It makes our movements much more fluid and helps us dodge attacks. Uncle Jagged doesn't need to know that though.

. . . Tuesday . . .

Today, we tour the concert hall then go back later for Uncle Jagged's concert that we get to perform in. It will be our first live performance. Technically we are big enough to go on our world tours, but playing with uncle Jagged just sounds like more fun. We are playing as a surprise band. We are so excited. Of course, I designed everyone's outfits. The masks we are wearing also match our Gala dresses or suits. All too soon it was our turn on stage. We sang