Justice League

<[crack chapter]>

. . . Jason's POV . . .

It was an average day in Gotham right? Wrong. It was actually a crappy day. That was until a short bluenette ran into me. Now let me explain, I was out as Red Hood. When this girl barrels into me. A few seconds later some guys round the corner, I shot whoever was chasing this girl. Then she takes a step back from me. In the dim light I can see she has bright bluebell eyes. "Thankyou." She states her voice soft with a Parisian accent. It took everything I had not to coo at how cute she was. She couldn't be over 16, honestly she looked 14.

"Alright French Fry lets get you to wherever you are supposed to be." I say in a joking manor trying to lighten the mood. "That would be amazing thank you so much Red Hood. I'm staying at the Wayne Hotel. My class left me behind and I was just trying to get back. Now I'm rambling." She rambled out. I chuckled at this tiny teenager. Trying to hide my anger towards whoever left her behind. "Ummm, have you ever ridden a motorcycle?" I ask the tiny girl thinking it safer than grappling there.

She nodds her head enthusiastically, "My Nona has a motorcycle, I love to ride." I let out a quick breath now realising I don't have an extra helmet. I'll have to drive carefully. Oh well. Lets get this Blueberry to where she is staying.

. . . Marinette POV . . .

After Red Hood dropped me off I went straight to my room and fell asleep. . .

I woke up tied to a chair. The ropes around my wrists were tight. It is a good thing, I can dislocated my thumbs. To easily slide my hands out of the ropes. "Tikki." I quietly whisper as I check my ears and ring finger for the miraculous. Tikki pats my neck letting me know she was hiding in my hair.. Then I quickly untied my feet. Standing I quickly stretched. Mid stretch I started to make out some voices. I quietly walked towards the door.

"What are we doing with this girl again?"

"Red Hood helped her get to the hotel. We hurt her he will blame himself."

"Ohhhhh"

"Well if that is the case I can go get a crowbar?"

"No. No. No. We must decide if this is just to mess with him or if we want something."

"Riddler look up the girl, see if she is worth anything?"

"Okay. Let's start by hacking into the hotel . . . Alright . . . Marinette Dupain-Cheng. From Paris her and her entire class is here on a field trip sponsored by WE."

"You think Bruce would pay ransom since he is sponsoring the trip she is on?"

"I vote mess with Red Hood. Ha. Ha. Ha"

"Can it Joker. We must play this wisely."

"Ha. Ha. And who made you in charge."

Just then the door I was leaning on loudly creaked open.

The talking immediately stopped. I was faced with some of Gothams villains. I could see Joker, penguin, the riddler, bane, killer croc, mad hatter, <others? Yet to be added?>

"Riddle me this young child, but first come closer." The riddler states. "No one wants to hear your riddles Eddie." The penguin snaps. Turn in a softer tone says "still come closer child." "Yeah ha. Ha. We don't bite." The Joker laughs out like the maniac he is. I quickly scan the . . . Warehouse? We are in. By the looks outside, the sun must be rising. I take a step forward. Then hit the door frame, and face-plant onto the cement. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. My nose now hurts but atleast it isn't bleeding. Some of the villains let out small snickers.