Cinderella

Heads up I do have to change a few characters to make this work.

. . . Recap. . .

Marinette was a sweet girl sadly her mother died when she was 6. Her father remarried when she was 10 to Lila Rossi's mother. Lila liked to make Marinette's life hell. She used to have friends but Lila turned them all against her. By then her father had died. She was 11. Her parents bakery was slowly declining due to how Mrs. Rossi took care of it. When she was 12 she became Ladybug. At 14 she became guardian. Her step-mother moved her room to be the cleaning closet in the bakery. On the weekends Marinette runs the bakery by herself. During the week she runs it after school. Mrs. Rossi hired someone to run it while she is at school. She also is in charge of cleaning the house she doesn't live in anymore. Her secret is that she is MDC the fashion designer. Uncle Jagged doesn't know of her situation. She didn't want to tell him because she can't leave Paris till hawkmoth is defeated.

. . . Present . . . Marinette POV. . .
I fell asleep working on commissions. I can't sleep anyways. It is currently 5 in the morning. That's my que to start baking pastry for today. I baked till 7 when the worker George showed up. I left it to him to put the pastries away. I went to shower and get ready for school. I watch the water run down my toned body. Bags of flour are really heavy so working is a workout not to mention being Ladybug on top of that. If there was alot of damage the miraculous cure fixes everything exept for my injuries. Those scars blended into the ones my class has given me. Mrs. Rossi gave me most of the scars on my back with a belt. It is okay though I hardly feel the pain anymore.

At school they all called me names. I didnt get a chance to eat lunch due to an akuma, that I had to defeat by myself since I had to take away chats miraculous. Then after school my class beat me up. It was only two cuts on my abdomen this time. Only one of them needed stitches. Thank Kwamii that as a fashion designer I'm good at stitching. I pulled my shirt back down. I wear black now so no one can see the blood. I walked into the bakery and George didnt Miss a minute before he left. I just got to work. Once I close the bakery and clean it I go out for patrol my one time of freedom.

. . . Long.  . I mean weeks.  . Time skip. . .

Something in my life finally changed the Wayne's are throwing a Gala here in Paris. My bakery is the one to be catering this event, but George is the one who will be there to serve the pastries. The Wayne's arrive on this wonderful Saturday. That's all that changed so far today.

When I went on patrol today. . .
I mett the batfam. I was so happy to finally have some help. I explained my situation to them deeply. They said they would figure out who Hawkmoth is. Then they even helped me with patrol. They stuck to the shadows though. I understand that they didnt want anyone to know that they are here. Then they headed home. I waved them goodbye and sat at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I woke up on Saturday for my normal routine. While I was serving food today the Wayne's came in. "What can I get for you?" I chirped in perfect English. Mr Wayne responded "two dozen croissants please, then I would like to talk to whoever is in charge of the catering." I smiled brightly up at him "(french currency total),coming right up. I'll bring some coffee too. Have a seat." I then collected the two dozen croissants. Grabed the pot of coffee as well before heading over to them I set down the box filled with croissants and the pot of coffee before spinning to get the coffee creamer and cups. I set it all down whipped out my note pad and pulled up a chair. "So what is your question about the catering?" Mr. Wayne's eybrow rose at me. "Aren't you a little young to be in charge?" He questioned me.

I smiled at his understandable question "Well this was my parents bakery before they died. My step mom makes me run it. We only have one other employee and he works only when I'm in school. On top of that he only handles the counter. I make everything each morning before school. So what is your question?" He looked impressed and confused "isn't that against child labor laws?" I shrugged my sholders and got up to help another customer. "Give me a minute" I quickly told Mr.Wayne.