Nona

I'm 15 now, and the guardian. Hawkmoth isn't defeated yet. The whole class turned on me except Chloe. Then I also have Kagami and Luka. My Nona came at the beginning of summer. My birthday is in July. I'm almost 16. Nona wants to take me on one of her adventures. She said I'll be back in time for school. We will be going to Gotham. My parents tired of hearing rumors about me agreed right away. My Nona thank Kwamii didn't hear any of them. I'll be using Kalki to teleport to Paris whenever there is an Akuma. I already took away Chat's ring.

I'm not worried about my friends we already promised to call each other every day. This leads us to the present. Right now our plane is in the process of taking off to Gotham city. I'm so excited it may be the crime capital of the world but it also has Wayne Enterprise, the Bat-family, and great colleges.

I decided to sleep. Kwamii knows I need it. We soon were exiting the plane. I immediately woke up from excitement. I'm in Gotham! We collected our luggage and were going to call a taxi when Nona yells "Alfred is that you?" I'm confused as ever but follow my Nona. "Gina? What a pleasant surprise." My Nona hugs this man about her age. Then she introduces us. "Alfred this is my granddaughter Marinette. Marinette this is one of my best friends Alfred."

I beamed up at Alfred "Pleasure to meet you monsieur Alfred." He replied "The pleasure is all mine miss Marinette. Did you ladies need a ride?" I looked up at my Nona. "If you could Alfred that would be wonderful. We were just going to call a cab." He nodded "No trouble at all. We are just waiting on Master Tim. He had a business trip." Nona nodded. "Still the family butler?" Nona asks. "Indeed I am, Gina," Alfred replied.

Soon enough a tired-looking boy joined us. He had black hair and steel blue eyes. "Hey, Alfred." He greets. "Ah, Master Tim. Is it Alright if we give these ladies a ride to their hotel? This is Gina an old friend of mine, and this is her granddaughter Marinette." Tim smiled at that "Of course, Alfred." Then we all climbed in. Nona sat in the passenger seat to talk with Alfred. Which left Tim in the back seat with me.

I started a conversation "So where is the best coffee place in Gotham? I might have a nightmare and not sleep for a few days." I ask casually. He looked confused "The best coffee place is right on the main street. It is called Less Depresso." He states. Then he continued to type away on his laptop. The silence was quite awkward "Whatcha doing?" I ask. He sighs frustrated. "I'm trying very hard to get a commission from MDC. Whatever I do I can't get it." He rants. I started giggling. Then much to his confusion, I started fishing through my bag.

I finally found it. My Sketchbook, with the pen, is still clipped to the cover. I opened it up to the next blank page. "That Tim is because the MDC website is private. You need the access code. To make this easier what is your phone number?" He looked hesitant but told me anyways. I wrote it down before continuing. "What are your measurements?" He still looked quite confused "I don't know." He states. "Oh, that means I can't start right away. Give me your laptop." I state. He is really confused now but hands it over nonetheless.

I entered the web browser and typed in the link to my website. Surprised he got that far. Then I entered the access code. Simple. It was my birthday. Uncle Jagged's idea. Then I passed the laptop back to Tim. He did a girly squeal. Which caused Alfred and Nona to look back here. "How did you get in?" Tim shouts. I laughed "I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone?" He nods his head "I won't tell a soul." I smirked at him "It is my website." Then I got out as we had arrived at the Wayne hotel.

Tim was shocked. Once inside our hotel room. I decided to message him.

. . .