Meeting MDC

. . . Dicks POV . . .

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we just got MDC's email from Jagged Stone. I'm so exited Bruce said we could commission our suits from her.

Hello MDC
My name is Richard Grayson. We got your email from Jagged Stone. My family and I were wondering if we can commission suits from you for the next Wayne Gala.

Hello Richard Grayson
I'd be happy to commission suits for you and your family. If Jagged trusts you I will too. My first question is, how many suits do you need? Secondly, I need to know your measurements and everyone's personal preferences. I don't know, but if it will be easier we can meet in person as long as my identity doesn't get leaked. I live in Paris, France.

Thank you MDC
We actually can meet you in Paris. So it will be my father Bruce and then my siblings: Jason, Tim, and Damian. Would it be too much to ask if we met at our mansion in Paris? I'm so sorry. I didn't realize there might be a time difference for you. When are you open? We will be in Paris for all of next week.

Sounds perfect. How about on Monday at 3-4 ish. Depending on how long it takes me to walk to your mansion. Also, I'll need the address. It is only 2ish in the morning here, and it is perfectly fine. I don't sleep much anyway.

Oh it is xxxx on ? Street. Thank you so much. We will see you then.

Wow I can't believe she got back to me that fast. She must be slightly an insomniac like Tim. I was in the living room so I could ask Bruce questions when I needed to. Now back to our game of monopoly. Damian is in jail again.

. . . Marinette POV. . .

Tikki keeps telling me to go to bed but I'm not going to listen. I can run on caffeine, and sleep when my mind is so tired I can't have nightmares. I defeated Hawkmoth last week. By successfully sneaking into his house and stealing back the miraculous and Grimoire. With the help of Empress Honey, Elemental, and Viper. We did an identity reveal already. Without Chat. I had to take away his miraculous after he stopped showing up for Akuma's unless it was to ask me out.

Anyways five suits is a piece of cake. I just hope they will like them. I'm already caught up with all my commissions since I don't sleep. I hope my customers don't mind their commissions being weeks early because of that. Oh well. I spent the rest of the night designing and making new outfits to put on my website.

"Marinette you're going to be late!" Tikki yelled in my ear at some point, I crawled into my bed and fell asleep designing. I climbed down from my loft bed and got dressed for my Monday of hell. That my parents still don't know about. I'd like to keep it that way. After all, I'm 17 and graduating this year. I'm taking extra online courses after school. That and it's not like I learn anything over Lila's screeching. Next Monday I meet with Richard and his family. Can't wait to have something to do.

I mett up with Queenie in the classroom. They shoved us both to the back. My parents also forgave Queenie/Chloe. Kagami and Luka will meet us after school. We are going to get ice cream.

. . . Time skip brought on by this being a one shot. . .

It is finally the day I'm meeting these people for their commissions. I had gotten other commissions over last week but I had them done the day they were sent in. I'm looking forward to the challenge of five suits. I wonder how fast I can get them done.

My day in hell was normal. There were a few times that they have gotten physical but I survived. I should arrive at their mansion in 10 minutes. Right on time. I did give myself an hour of wiggle room. I have everything I need in my school bag. The measuring tape and a sketchbook.

I knocked on the huge oak doors. This place rivals the Agreste's. A kind butler opened the door. "I'm Alfred Pennyworth the family butler, and if you don't mind me asking. Who might you be?" I smiled up at him "Hello Alfred. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng also known as MDC." I told him brightly. He looked a little surprised but held open the door for me nonetheless. I followed him into another room.